BY COUTURE COLOR

• How would you use this product? In the shower? Or before ...1 Answers
  • Did anyone get this in their myglam;)6 Answers
Violet M.
Las Vegas, NV
I took a little sample of this before and I used it for a few days and fell in love with it. My hair has been damaged very horribly from going to a different hair stylist in another country, they bleached my hair so bad that It burned, most of it broke off. I was very sad, well I still am because It wont grow back as it was. This product helped my hair a lot, I am not saying it healed my hair 100 percent, but it got rid of the frizzy and dry feeling of my hair, It smells very good and is light weight so will not make your hair go down or seem oily. If you are not sure if you would like to invest in it then you can always try to get a sample from Sephora or somthing. I'm sure you will like it though.
Andrea T.
STERLING, VA
I love this product - discovered it two years ago at Sephora, and it's just a great, rich treatment that helps moisurize and de-frizz my hair when it's at its straggly color-treated worst. Plus, it smells divine! A little goes a long way.
Nina T.
Goodyear, AZ
I actually got a sample of this in my My Glam Bag by Ipsy subscription for October. It's a really pleasant smelling lightweight oil that you can put on wet or dry hair. I don't know how to describe the smell, but it's definitely on the sweeter side, which I like. I don't usually blow dry my hair, so I apply it right after towel drying and it definitely makes a difference when I wake up in the morning. It's not that great at holding down my frizzies, but usually these oils don't work on my straight, thick, Asian hair. It definitely makes my hair softer, and helps keep it healthy in this dry AZ climate.
Emily W.
Ashburn, VA
I got this is a free sample in my Ipsy bag, like so many other users, but loved it so much I went out and got more. It has an amazing smell and gives luster back to my crazy destroyed hair. Whenever I wear my hair down you can see how much damage is going on with my blond ends, but when I work this through it looks like a have healthy pre-dyed hair. A very little goes a long way, I have yet to actually make a dent in the free sample from Ipsy and I use it every day. Another added benefit, your hands get all smooth and soft!
Octavia O.
Fresno, CA
So I have a good size sample bottle of this that I got from my glam bag / ipsy glam bag. I lovee oil treatments for when I straighten or curl my hair. But when I tried this, I wasn't really impressed at all. For $32 retail price, your better off getting something wayy cheaper that works better. I'm going to continue using this product & try it out when I straighten my hair & maybe I'll do another review giving this a better grade. I didn't see a significant softness and shinyness.
Keo D.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I was so amazed at how soft and silky this made my hair. Most products that do that usually make my hair feel greasy, but this treatment does the job and feels very lightweight. My hair was also tangled free. I couldn't stop combing my fingers through my hair the whole day. It didn't weight my hair down either. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Would definitely repurchase.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this for my october Ipsy bag i think and it was the best thing i have gotten so far. this is something that i use every day. i honestly don't know if its suposed to control frizziness but thats what it does to my hair. it also makes it very soft. and helps repair my split ends. Also a little goes a long way i got a deluxe sample and its not even half way done. i will so repurchase this in full size when I'm done with my sample
Korey M.
Southbridge, MA
I just received a sample of this in my most recent glam bag. I hardly ever splurge on expensive hair treatments and definitely never would have purchased this on a whim. After sampling it, I'm hooked. Not only does it leave my hair really soft and shiny, I'm also a complete sucker for anything coconut scented. It's well worth the cost and lasts a long time... I used a .5 oz sample bottle and JUST purchased a full size version.
Kate M.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product, and use it as a treatment to tame flyaways after styling, as a pre-flatiron product, or as an overnight treatment. It is smoothing and has a nice scent to it. However, no product can actually repair split ends. It just isn't possible. The only treatment for split ends is a haircut, so don't be fooled by that claim. Everything else they say is true, though, and this is one of the best products of its kind.
Stephanie H.
I got this product as a sample in myglam bag and I must say I have grown to love it. The smell is wonderful and for me it only requires a tiny bit to work wonders on my hair. Takes away the frizz and leaves my hair looking nice and shiny, but not to much that it looks oily like similar products!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did anyone get this in their myglam;)
Hadjer N.
Does this oil help maintain hair color?
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
How would you use this product? In the shower? Or before blow drying? Or during brushing?