Couture Candy

by Couture Candy

Beware!!! Do NOT order anything from Couture Candy. This company is a sham. They will ship your dress but will not reimburse if returned within required 5 days.  Customer service is a joke. I am reporting to BBB and calling an attorney after spending $650 on a dress plus $46 to return via UPS. They will not reimburse money. Total sham.
I've never heard of this brand or boutique. Can someone tell me about it
I've never heard of this brand, what is it?
Start your review of Couture Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Sugar Land
This company is guilty of deceptive trade practices and have very poor quality clothing.  They advertise that a garment is returnable but fail to say that you can only get a store credit until after the purchase.  I would give it a 0 star!  I have been waiting a week to speak to someone about the dress I returned.  Waited today for 30 minutes before I was hung up on.  Awful!  The reviews have to be fake!  The sizes are off and the fabric is very cheap.  I am in the process of trying to get a class action suit against them and have filed a complaint with the BBB.
Return policy SUCKS. No problem with dresses IF they are real and fit as listed. So double check. HOWEVER, do NOT try to return. Even if you follow CCs return procedure they will take off up to 50% with BS excuses. They are very had to understand over the phone. They claim they are sitting in LA but everyone had the same accent and very hard to communicate with.

Nothing is FREE which includes shipping.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Nothing is FREE which includes shipping.

BUYER BEWARE!!!
They will steal your money and not refund even when returned in excellent condition with tags.  I bought a dress and returned it got an email it was in time and in perfect condition and they only refunded me $49.95 of a price $327.95 so they stole my money !  They will not answer their phones only voice mail - check better biz bureau - before you buy! Beware
Granger
Do Not purchase from them , they won’t refund your money back to your credit card only store credit .  In my case, it now includes a 15% restocking fee on ALL items including special occasion dresses purchased at full price which were originally excluded from the restocking fee. The management are liars, extortionists and ridiculously difficult to contact if you need anything at all. I am now out $175 from what should have been refunded. I consider myself to be quite a savvy online shopper but have never experienced such terrible customer service or wasted so much time and money. Bad decision! Buyer beware! Worst mistake of my life . Stay far away from them! Do not buy, dresses look pretty but isn’t worth the hassle!
Fayetteville
Horrible Horrible customer service,  Ordered 2 dresses in 2 different sizes for my daughter's wedding.  Since their return policies were very obscured between their GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EASY RETURNS, etc and were only allowed on jewelry at the time (only store credit on everything else) I'm out over $800 in credit card charges - DO NOT TAKE a chance on buying ANYTHING from these rip-off pros!  Even after asking for a refund consideration due to their "hidden" policies AND accounting as well as 3-4 employees assured me they would refund me back minus 25% restocking fee I have NOTHING!  Hoping the Chamber of Commerce as well as the BBB will have them out of business sooner than later!
Denver
Couture Candy uploaded by Katie L.
I bought a dress and it was too big, so I returned it. First of all, they only offer store credit for returns, even when returned immediately, so you can’t buy more than one size and return the size that doesn’t fit. You have to return each item and wait for it to be processed until you can make another purchase using the store credit.
The real kicker is that if you return an item, they back charge you on the “free shipping,” along with the return shipping and a handling fee. For me this meant that they took almost $50 in shipping and handling fees from me.
Though their return policy does say (if you look hard enough, it’s not very transparent) that they will back charge you for the “free shipping,” it is ludicrous that they would charge almost $50. Nowhere does it state the amount that will be charged. I could’ve gotten the dress altered for that amount.
Terrible company!
Any customer who attempts to make a return must be ready that Candy Couture will first tell u that u need to accept a store credit that is good for only 6 months! Then once U agree to that, they reduce your credit by exorbitant return fee charges.  We spend $270 on a dress and then was forced into accepting the store credit.
Below are the fees and charges they charged against the store credit:
Fees Deducted:
Restocking Fee: $54.00
Freight Cost: $16.00
Handling Fee: $10.00
Return Label: $20.40

TOTAL CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM STORE CREFIT $100+

They obviously never have a repeat customer after they try to make a return!!

Terrible company!
Below are the fees and charges they charged against the store credit:
Fees Deducted:
Restocking Fee: $54.00
Freight Cost: $16.00
Handling Fee: $10.00
Return Label: $20.40

TOTAL CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM STORE CREFIT $100+

They obviously never have a repeat customer after they try to make a return!!

Great Merchandise, but the worse Customer Service experience I have ever had.  They don't answer the phones, fail to respond to emails on a timely basis.  They are crafty with their words on the site like "dress is returnable", but you can't get your money back.  I bought several dresses and I have not used my full credit, but I am done with them.  It's not worth the aggravation.  There are many other sites to use that offer excellent customer service with the same dresses.  I will never order from them again, ever.
This is by far the WORST business experience I have ever had with a company.  With my original purchase order confirmation, I was provided a 100% Refund policy that the company has since denied me, stating that I could only receive store credit.  When I resisted, sending them a screen shot of the Refund policy website linked to my purchase order, they subsequently changed the language on that website fraudulently (admitting that they had done this in a following email), and have instead issued a refund in the form of store credit.  Despite multiple conversations with them and even reporting them to the BBB, they are still offering a monetary refund with, initially 25% - now 20% because they "care about treating "our customers with the highest level of respect and deliver on our promise as a business."  @alvathomas - if you have initiated a class action lawsuit, please include me in the fight.  These business practices are deceitful, fraudulent, and illegal, and many people have suffered at their hands.  It should be stopped.
Do not buy from this website!!! They will scam you!!!! I bought a dress for $317 and decided to return it. They are only refunding me $187 with no explanation as to why I am losing $130. Do not buy!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...