Cousin Willie's Buttery Explosion Microwave Popcorn Movie Theater Extra Butter - 3 PK

BY COUSIN WILLIE'S

Cousin Willie's?? Buttery Explosion?? Extra Butter Movie Theater Microwave Popcorn.
Artificial flavor.
100% select.
CW's original.
3 pop-n-serve bags 2.9 oz each.
Vitamin A enriched.
3 pack. see more...

Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this butter popcorn!! It's so buttery and rich in flavor. Personally I prefer it to some of the other, more expensive brands-- and I'm definitely picky about my popcorn! Try it if you get the opportunity to. This stuff rocks.
Jennifer R.
Campbellsville
hands down the BEST popcorn out there. it has such an amazing taste. very buttery. affordable. walmart doesn't carry it, usually kroger.
Megs S.
YASSSSS WITH THIS POPCORN! Doesn't require any additional seasoning bc its the most buttery popcorn ever #backyardbash
Sarah D.
Such amazing popcorn!!! My family tried this once while on vacation and have been hooked ever since.
Diana L.
Foodie Expert
I love cousin willies popcorn! IT has the best flavor and is always fresh! I have gotten all the people at work hooked on it too! And don't get me started on the price, The price is great!
Pamela A.
Decatur, GA
Let me tell you all something... hands down this is the best popcorn I have EVER tasted and I have to censor myself or I'd just eat all the bags. When my market has them on sale 10/$10 I stock up!