Courvoisier Vsop Cognac

by Courvoisier

#10 in Brandy

Courvoisier VSOP Cognac is the perfect blend, straight or on the rocks, produced with a blend of grapes from only the two finest crus, the Grande and Petite Champagne.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Courvoisier Vsop Cognac!
Miriah R.
Oklahoma City
Want to feel fancy? Want to constantly say ‘Courvoisier’? Can’t afford Hennessy? This cognac has everything and at a great price.
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,361 reviews
Courvoisier Vsop Cognac uploaded by Massiel H.
I love this liquor, it is the one that I always choose to share with my friends, it is excellent, I recommend them to spend fantastic moments with a good COGÑAC
Vaida M.
Mundelein, IL
Very smooth and sweet ,best cognac ever if you like softer ones. Love it in winter,it makes me warm! Usually buy it in liquor store because grocery stores only carries VS not VSOP
Janine  M.
This Cognac is one of the best available for easy to find Cognac. Courvoisier VSOP is my preferred cognac over the other varieties. Like with brandy, I enjoy it after meals, for late night cocktails and yes, even over ice cream.
Elina P.
Margate, FL
It’s not one of my favorite, it’s too strong for me. I like more light drinks, I a as m a light drinker
leanna W.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I la la la love courviosier it is by far my only favorite drunk. Vsop vs it just special. Gets my body moving and a new found drunken spot in my heart every time.
Karla  P.
Stockton, CA
It was very smooth going down I totally enjoyed the taste. I've bought this product a few times. I highly recommend and it's a great value for your money the package is inviting catches your eye.
Suzanne  F.
Macomb, MI
This is a really good cognac. This you can sip straight on the rocks or use it in other things. The flavor is just wonderful.
Lu K.
Mill Creek, WA
I don't know what it is, but every time I open a bottle of Courvoisier I smell an aroma of leather-bound books and rich mahogany. I don't have either in my house but for some reason it transports me to a time of wood-paneled walls and leather upholstered furniture.
Nikita J.
Bethpage, NY
This is a great cognac. I mixed this with Coca Cola. No improvement needed for the taste. It has both a strong taste and smell. The packaging of this bottle is exquisite. Yes! I would definitely purchase again. The Vsop brand is extremely expensive.

Looking for your answer?