Courvoisier Vsop Cognac uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY COURVOISIER #11 in Brandy

Courvoisier VSOP Cognac is the perfect blend, straight or on the rocks, produced with a blend of grapes from only the two finest crus, the Grande and Petite Champagne. see more...

Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this drink it’s nice looking and greet I bought it at New Jersey warehouse it’s affordable nowhere near pricey it’s great it’s delicious not disappointing and I would recommend it to everyone that loves dark
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is my go to drink if other brands are not available or in stock. My boyfriend drinks this drink every so often and I may have a shot or two with him, based on my experience I find that it is rich in taste and has less aftertaste than I expected and it was also a favorite at our dinner parties and game nights I would recommend
Jessica F.
Platte City, MO
Not as smooth as I had hoped. I am partial to B&B, served up, and slightly warmed. It’s a perfect drink to sip on during the cold months, while sitting near a crackling fire. I’m a beginner with aperitifs and such, maybe as the months grow colder my palate will become “more interested” in liqueurs.
Tito T.
Fairfield
This to me is a steal for the price on how super smooth it is. You can drink this all day slow and have a good long buzz with no after mass. It mix well with sprite or lime juice. I tell you for the price you winning every time you choose it....
Karen P.
Smooth and amazing on a cold snowy day by a fire place ... that’s my ideal moment. The price is not bad and the quay is there. I would definitely purchase again. It’s not an every day drink (if so you may want to consider a 12 step program)
Becca J.
Florence , SC
Of all of the brandy/cognac that I have tasted, this one is at the bottom of the list. It is expensive. It is watery. It is not as enjoyable to drink as Remy VSOP. It may be worth a try, but do not judge all brandy by this brand.
Sandra J.
My favorite brandy next to Kelt, which is very difficult to find. Goes down smoothly and perfect we heated a few seconds. Always available at the ABC store. Have always purchased this as a staple and it will remain so.Quality product that I always recommend.
Silvana G.
For me it took a little getting used to but once I did I really enjoyed it. I bought an ice cube form that freezes into a tennis ball size. Somehow this enhances the rich smooth flavor
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Love drinking and serving this drink at all of my parties and cook outs it's very smooth going down bought from Walmart will buy again kinda expensive but sometimes on sale.
Cassia E.
Decent value in a VSOP Cognac (I drink my Cognac neat so I don’t go for lower grades than VSOP). Overall I would say the Rémy Martin VSOP has a slight edge in flavor complexity.