Courvoisier® VS Cognac

by Courvoisier

#12 in Brandy

Courvoisier® VS Cognac is a blend of several crus aged between three and seven years (four to eight for Russia), composed principally of Fins Bois with a balancing hand of Petite Champagne.

Courvoisier® VS Cognac ? Do u like it ? When u usually take it?
What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
How much is this and does it taste good?
Start your review of Courvoisier® VS Cognac!
Michael R.
Oakton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Courvoisier® VS Cognac uploaded by Michael R.
This is one damn good cognac. It’s one of my evening sippers here and there. The French certainly know a thing about cuisine and beverages. This one has a high alcohol content. As a lover of all people, please drink responsibly, don’t drink and drive. Uber or Lyft is your friend too. PSA out of the way, I like this after having a steak meal. It just pairs so well with this, or perhaps a salmon dinner with vegetables. Sure you can do this as a shot, but what a waste of a high end beverage. This is meant to be by itself. Okay yes it can be a mixed drink, but it’s purpose is to be alone, perhaps with a ice cube or two. The woodsy sweet flavor is divine. I’m not a cognac expert, so I won’t be pronouncing it the champion of all. Yet many I know consider it to be, and I absolutely find it tasty. The best way to label this, is as an alcohol dessert. It’s smooth and should be well received by all.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Honestly. Very good, well balanced. Leaves up to the hype. Wouldn't recommend mixing. But is not required .
Angie Jae B.
Locust Grove, GA
This is my current favorite! I mix it with Cherry Pepsi. (Seriously! I think it pairs well together if you like a sweeter drink.) I used to buy Hennessy, but this is less expensive. And I actually prefer Courvoisier VS's taste. There's always a bottle of this on my liquor shelf!
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I am not really a Brandy fan but a friend of mine is. So during the holidays she mixes this with eggnog, which again I am not a big fan of but the teacher together make a decent drink For the holidays.
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this brand. It’s very rich and smooth and I would have this for any after dinner drink. There is also a very good Brandy Alexander you can do with this brand. I would buy again.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pass the Courvoisier... If you didn't sing that in your head while reading, you're probably too young, and now I feel old. Thanks.

Anyway, I actually like this product and taste isn't too bad even if you don't like tasting alcohol. It's an affordable choice too.

Rob M.
Largo, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My brother In put me on to this drink a few years back and it’s perfect for fishing or watching a good boxing match. It’s smooth and just needs a couple of ice cubes to compliment it. It’s definitely worth your time. Cheers mate
Araceli Z.
waukegan
Es una bebida muy sabrosa, es de muy buena calidad y a buen precio siempre es fácil de tomar
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
This was a great Connie at I can't say that it's worth the value that I paid for it but it's good. I used to make side cars because it tastes alone is way too strong for me. I would definitely buy it again I made my side cars taste good and it was good with mixing with sweet tea didn't taste that great with pineapple juice. But I did feel a nice little buzz was intoxicated! Lol
Joanna  P.
Paterson, NJ
1,120 reviews
I really like to have a glass 🥃 of this when I’ve had rough day. It tastes great I don’t think it needs any improvement. I definitely meets my expectations. I recommend to others.