BY COURVOISIER #30 in Brandy

Courvoisier Initiale is a rare and elegant blend from the Grande Champagne and Borderies regions which is aged up to 100 years, creating an infinitely deep and complex cognac. Prepare it neat. Savor the experience. see more...

Hanna E.
Byron, NY
What a worthy splurge. Every liquor cabinet should have this. On the rocks with a twist and all my worries just float away. What a great drink for the end of the day.
Liztiffany C.
Miami Gardens, FL
After a hearty protein rich meal, this soothes you like never before. It is one of smoothest, richest tasting liquors in my opinion. I have introduced my friends to it and now, we make it a must at our barbecues!
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
This is another one that I have experienced as a bottle service at a vip Table. This is a bottle that you celebrate with. This is clean and smooth but I wouldn’t recommend it as an every weekend drink.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
My husband has this in his liquor cabinet and to be completely honest I have no idea what it's used for. Anyone able to help a girl out? What kind of drinks do you use this in? Any recipes? Thank you!
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
He definitely puts a little hair on her chest! It is such a great tasting beverage. A little soda, your favorite wine and some music and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly! FUN FACT: I went to school with a kid named after this bottle!
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Courvoisier Initale Cognac is the best, I am always satisfied. It is easy to drink and pairs well with other alcohols. I am a repeat costumer and always love to order it as an after dinner drink. This was the first cognac I have ever tired and it is still by far the only one I love!
Latonya G.
Decatur
This is the best smooth tasting liquor that you could ever taste. My biggest issue is when I do socialized to drink I end up having a headache the next day. However I am a witness to the fact that I do not ever have a hangover and I am always in a smooth mood.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
I tried this at a friend's house, I can't afford it myself. Oh the richness, the luxury! I enjoyed every sip. Excellent quality, amazing taste. Rich but not overpowering. Really pleasant to the palate.
Heidi V.
Expensive but smooth and worth that extra money. I bought it at our local liquor store and totally glad the shop assistant helped me in my decision. It was very smooth and not too sweet or bitter.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.