BY COURVOISIER #32 in Brandy

Courvoisier Initiale is a rare and elegant blend from the Grande Champagne and Borderies regions which is aged up to 100 years, creating an infinitely deep and complex cognac. Prepare it neat. Savor the experience. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Latonya G.
Decatur
This is the best smooth tasting liquor that you could ever taste. My biggest issue is when I do socialized to drink I end up having a headache the next day. However I am a witness to the fact that I do not ever have a hangover and I am always in a smooth mood.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
This is another one that I have experienced as a bottle service at a vip Table. This is a bottle that you celebrate with. This is clean and smooth but I wouldn’t recommend it as an every weekend drink.
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
My husband has this in his liquor cabinet and to be completely honest I have no idea what it's used for. Anyone able to help a girl out? What kind of drinks do you use this in? Any recipes? Thank you!
JayLynn S.
This is a delightful drink, one that almost makes you automatically lift your pinky in the air.
Certainly a more refined taste, with deliciously almost floral afternotes.
Heidi V.
Expensive but smooth and worth that extra money. I bought it at our local liquor store and totally glad the shop assistant helped me in my decision. It was very smooth and not too sweet or bitter.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Courvoisier Initale Cognac is the best, I am always satisfied. It is easy to drink and pairs well with other alcohols. I am a repeat costumer and always love to order it as an after dinner drink. This was the first cognac I have ever tired and it is still by far the only one I love!
Maria K.
Miami Beach
I tried this at a friend's house, I can't afford it myself. Oh the richness, the luxury! I enjoyed every sip. Excellent quality, amazing taste. Rich but not overpowering. Really pleasant to the palate.
Adela M.
Perfect blend of flavors. I drank this once and had to get me a bottle to share with friends who have also never tried it and they fell in love