Courvoisier Cognac Vsop Fine Champagne 750ML uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY COURVOISIER #17 in Brandy

• What is the best was to consume this? Mixed or neat? Prop...2 Answers
  • "It's very smooth and tastes like cherry liquer chocolates. " in 1 review
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
I just tried this in August at a party it’s pretty good the flavor I would say is a refined taste, I primarily drink everything straight unless my mood calls for mixers . I had to mix this I’m more of a Jack Daniel or Crown Royal Apple girl , I didn’t hate it though but I have to mix it with some coke but I did like that I could still taste it because I just hate when a liquor gets lost in the mixer . So all in all I’d try it again .
Stephanie A.
Altoona
Courvoisier VSOP is not just any Cognac it is a Fine Champagne Cognac. They take cognac to another level. It is elegant with its floral tasting that will make any woman blush as well as the notes of vanilla that bring the men home for a night cap.
Outstanding!!! Courvoisier Cognac Vsop Fine Champagne 750ML
Haidar Y.
This is a dope cognac. It's SO smooth and delicious. It is probably better than most other cognacs I've ever had. It's so delicious and so smooth. You do not need to add anything else. I bought it at a liquor store in my neighborhood and would definitely recommend to others if you are looking for a good cognac.
Jasmine G.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I Always buy Courvoisier when I don't want to pay the full price for Hennessy. It is still good none the less. I like mixing it with Ginger Ale. I Always buy Courvoisier when I don't want to pay the full price for Hennessy. It is still good none the less. I like mixing it with Ginger Ale.
Karla S.
I like this but is not my favorite it's good I would buy is not bad but it was not what I expected I could be better I tried it onces and I was not very impressed, it was given by a friend at a get together not to WOOOW about it if I have another choice to buy I'll buy something else
Tanisha R.
Mix this with some pepsi and you have a party in your cup! Its one of the best dark liquors on the market and its affordable. This price is much better than other dark liquors and it taste juat as great. I have used this many times and will be using it many more times.
Angela Z.
Casa Grande, AZ
Our celebration go to! This is what our entire family drinks for big celebrations, weddings, anniversary parties, baby announcements, graduations and every other big milestone. It’s become a tradition in our large family and we will keep it going for sure!!
Idalia g.
Tried this for the first time he other day and I was not disappointed what so eve. Not pricey and very affordable . Definitely will be buying again and will tell others to try as well. Nice smooth taste with a mixer of course . Completely satisfied!
Chayla H.
Candy. Smooth. So delicious. I can’t stress it enough. If I could afford this as a standard drink I would! Highly recommend. I could sip on this stuff forever and not get tired of it! Pair with a cigar and you’re golden.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I wasn't a fan of dark liquor until I tried this. It has a very sweet, but not overpowering taste. My friend mixed this with root beer and it was DELICIOUS! Perfect for those times you want to celebrate something.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is the best was to consume this? Mixed or neat? Proper glass?