BY COURVOISIER #10 in Brandy

• What is the best was to consume this? Mixed or neat? Proper glass?2 Answers
  • "It's very smooth and tastes like cherry liquer chocolates. " in 1 review
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
I just tried this in August at a party it’s pretty good the flavor I would say is a refined taste, I primarily drink everything straight unless my mood calls for mixers . I had to mix this I’m more of a Jack Daniel or Crown Royal Apple girl , I didn’t hate it though but I have to mix it with some coke but I did like that I could still taste it because I just hate when a liquor gets lost in the mixer . So all in all I’d try it again .
Lexus L.
Lilburn, GA
No this is something that you would just sip and relax and unwind so good mix with coca cola I can't stand when somebody just wants to drink up the whole bottle like you're not supposed to enjoy the flavor.
🌺Kanani H.
Honolulu
This bad baby rite hur, omg omg let me tell you I have way to much fun off this one rite hur... You feel all warm inside and for me over friendly but its as smooth as a baby bottom 😁😁😁
Stephanie A.
Altoona
Courvoisier VSOP is not just any Cognac it is a Fine Champagne Cognac. They take cognac to another level. It is elegant with its floral tasting that will make any woman blush as well as the notes of vanilla that bring the men home for a night cap.
Outstanding!!! Courvoisier Cognac Vsop Fine Champagne 750ML
Haidar Y.
This is a dope cognac. It's SO smooth and delicious. It is probably better than most other cognacs I've ever had. It's so delicious and so smooth. You do not need to add anything else. I bought it at a liquor store in my neighborhood and would definitely recommend to others if you are looking for a good cognac.
Jasmine G.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I Always buy Courvoisier when I don't want to pay the full price for Hennessy. It is still good none the less. I like mixing it with Ginger Ale. I Always buy Courvoisier when I don't want to pay the full price for Hennessy. It is still good none the less. I like mixing it with Ginger Ale.
Karla S.
I like this but is not my favorite it's good I would buy is not bad but it was not what I expected I could be better I tried it onces and I was not very impressed, it was given by a friend at a get together not to WOOOW about it if I have another choice to buy I'll buy something else
Tanisha R.
Mix this with some pepsi and you have a party in your cup! Its one of the best dark liquors on the market and its affordable. This price is much better than other dark liquors and it taste juat as great. I have used this many times and will be using it many more times.
Tea L.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product . Need I say more ? Who else can reliever quality taste at a great price! I hope I can purchase always. I recommend this drink to all of my friends and family. It's very affordable and I am happy about that. Thank you so much for a great product
Ariel S.
Lauderhill, FL
Love this as a special occasion drink. Purchased once in a liquor store, but it is classy and sophisticated. I would repurchase on occasion or even gift it. Price end is a little more expensive, but not compared to a lot of other champagne like Moet, etc.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is the best was to consume this? Mixed or neat? Proper glass?