BY COURVOISIER #27 in Brandy

At the perfect moment when age and grape come together at the peak of their potential, Courvoisier 21 Cognac rouses your senses with notes of apricot, honey, cocoa, hazelnut and coriander with a subtle finish of leather and fine cigar. see more...

Camille N.
hamden
I’ve honestly never tried this but I bought this for my dad. Similar to Hennessy, i would try it. My dad likes this drink so I’m assuming it is not disappointing because he doesn’t like a lot of different kinds of alcohol. I would recommend based on his opinion alone.
Tyra H.
I am not really a cognac or brandy fan. My husband will occasionally have some with a cigar. To me, it all tastes like lighter fluid. It’s fairly pricey and I do t enjoy it, so I’m unlikely to buy it again.
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA
This cognac is super spicy. In my opinion, it has undertones of a cinnamon and clove type flavor profile. I would definitely recommend this drink to anyone just wanting to try out different drinks.
Keara D.
I liked this particular drink in the beginning, but it soon fell off for me. I'm not sure why but after a while I felt sick from it even with it mixed with another beverage.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
It's one of my favorites! Smooth, nice flavor and always enjoyed by a crowd. It'd definitely recommend this to anyone!!The key to enjoying this is to make sure it's on ice and straight with a soda chaser omg.Could do shots of this all night long!
Steven F.
Ada
Courvoisier 21 gives the most bang for the buck. I would doubt that there is another such fine a Cognac that sells for $200. Courvoisier has released so many different names and grades for its cognacs that are part of it’s overwhelming marketing strategies. Different cognacs have been released honoring artists, fashion designers, hit movies, and more.
The Cognac Courvoisier calls Napoleon is typically the level just above its VSOP and makes for a very pleasing after supper drink.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
He definitely puts a little hair on her chest! It is such a great tasting beverage. A little soda, your favorite wine and some music and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly! FUN FACT: I went to school with a kid named after this bottle.
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
A great alternative to Hennessy which is my all time favorite cognac. It is not quite as smooth which is my reasoning for four stars but sometimes it is more easily readily available. Similar taste! A little is enough to do the job
Lamarco H.
Redlands
I never had it but I be seeing it in the store so I be curious about how it taste and whether or not if it's worth the purchase because some alcohol ain't really tht good.
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
I have only had the pleasure of tasting this one time but I can tell you it was delicious. It is a little out of my price range but it's good every now and again.