Top Questions See all 21 Q&A
- "It is always clean, breakfast is always so plentiful as there are great choices and even if I need a late checkout they are accommodating..." in 13 reviews
- "Very nice hotel I love that the staff and friendly and the hotel and rooms are clean, the location is really nice too close to everything! " in 11 reviews
- "Very nice place to stay comfortable beds and clean rooms and great amenities and customer service, I would stay here again for sure." in 10 reviews
- "I've stayed in locations both stateside and abroad and they have all been good experiences, the best being in Seminyak, Bali - the best service and most welcoming and friendly staff of ANY hotel I've ever stayed in.." in 8 reviews
- "Stayed here for meps when I joined the military and the staff was great, the food was excellent, and the hotel itself was wonderful and very clean." in 7 reviews
A little tip, often times if you find a hotel that is similar for a cheaper rate you can call the hotel directly and book a room and they will beat that rate or match it, or give you other discounts like a veteran's discount which we got (10%) and we got another discount for booking straight away with them instead of using some online matching company. So make sure and call and build a rapport with a manager and let them know you love their hotel but found a similar one cheaper and ask if they can match for you, it does not hurt to ask.
The entire staff here was so friendly and helpful from the reservation call to the housekeepers who left friendly notes.
Our only disappointment was that there was a private party in the lobby and courtyard area on the night we were hoping to relax there. Would be nice if they had a separate area for such functions so other hotel guests aren't excluded from the common areas.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos