BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Country's Best Cabins Magazine focuses on milled-log homes. The magazine helps consumers fulfill their dream of living in a log home by providing them with all the information they need to properly design, buy, build, maintain and decorate their milled-log home. It contains articles, helpful columns and beautiful color photography. see more...

• "This is a great magazine for looking at log cabins." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
A cabin would be my dream home!! I love cabins. Now days you can do so much when building one. This books give you ideas, shows you mandy beautiful cabins, things to do, places to see and so much more. I enjoy reading this.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Great magazine. Great for dreaming, as well as serious cabin ideas. While this is not my idea of pure nature (influenster does not get my kind of nature - backpacking, kayaking, camping, wilderness...) this is filled with lovely ideas.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
A cabin or well something near to it is something I aim to make of a home for myself one day so this magazine is right up my alley. Lots of inspiration.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love looking at and staying at Cabins...Just love how they look and feel. This is a great magazine for looking at log cabins. Nature girl I am!
Kim C.
Whether you own a cabin, looking to get one, or just dreaming of one, this is for you!! Beautiful pictures and informative articles.
Hope F.
Utica, NY
These can its are great and a great option to get away for a little bit. They are beautiful and I would suggest them to anyone
Paige W.
Toledo, OH
I love looking at this magazine to get ideas for my far-fetched dream house! I love log cabins so this is a great magazine!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
My husband & I dream of building a cabin home when he retires from the Army so we find this magazine very interesting.
Leslie C.
I subscribed to this before. Not really my type of magazine. Unless you really love cabins this magazine not for you.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like to look at the beautiful cabins in Country's Best Cabins magazine. They really have some beautiful cabins
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Any one actually read this magazine and does it offer any tips that are useful?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Have you ever stayed in a cabin?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
What is the most interesting article you have read in this magazine
Nickie L.
What kind of tips might be found in this magazine?