Country Time Sugar-Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink

Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old-fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy. Country Time is a proud supporter of Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Country Time donates annually to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to support their mission of curing childhood cancer. INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALIC ACID, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE.

Is this good? I've never seen the strawberry before!
Does this product add in a lot of sugar to the product?
Start your review of Country Time Sugar-Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink!
Product Highlights
“This lemonade has a very good taste.” in 1 review
“It can be a little bit sour at times, so I just add half of a cup of sugar.” in 1 review
“Love this product, the taste is great and when your on the go just add to a water bottle and your good to head off.” in 1 review
College Sta, TX
My favorite instant lemonade!! I hate lemonade mixes that are overly sweet but this is both sour and sweet, the perfect mix. After a while this mix can separate into chunks so you have to really hack at it or put it in a processor, but otherwise I love it.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink. It has a great taste to it. I buy this for my house and we can get enough of it. I really enjoy this when I mix it with my drink. You can tell that you have adult drink in it when you mix it with this.
Middleburg, FL
Strawberry lemonade and the raspberry lemonade are my 2 favorite country time flavors sooo yummy and I mix them in gallons for my hubby to take to work since he is an outdoor worker. Love them in this house!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Atlanta
Being from the south I love how much sugar is in it but still retains its flavor and doesn't leave you with a gritty taste in your mouth. This is also a win during the summer.
Organic, No Special Diet
Kathleen, GA
My all time favorite summer drink!!! I can add as much as I want or as little as I like. I do like the sweetness to this one. The price is good for the amount of powder you get.
Winchester, KY
Strawberry lemonade is one of my summertime staples. I always drink it on hot summer nights hanging outside when it's almost dark outside and you're having an amazing time with your friends. It's so nostalgic to me, so maybe I'm biased but it does taste amazing and it is GREAT for making frozen alcoholic drinks with. Make some of this, throw in some ice and tequila(or alcohol of choice) and it's just going to make an absolutely perfect margie.
Martinsburg, WV
I always get these containers you don't need any extra sugar added. They are very affordable and you get a lot for the price. I don't have any complaints at all about this! I think this is the best lemonade I've been buying for years and i will continue too! I definitely recommend trying it if you haven't it comes in several flavors.
Porterville, CA
I love country time lemonade but sadly for this one was a no for me and my family! The strawberry taste was just not good and didn’t meet my expectations 😔 but that’s just us it wasn’t bad but just not a satisfying taste but give it a try and see if you like it
This is my hubby’s favorite. I’m more of a real fruit juice type of person. But this is inexpensive and yields a lot of product. Sometimes I notice it does leave an after taste so he started adding fresh lemon juice and a little sugar for flavor.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Fairland , IN
Best lemonade hands-down super affordable comes in many different flavors perfect for lemonade stands with the children can purchase just about any store, great taste Long lasting flavor for any events