Country Time Sugar-Sweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink

Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old-fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy. Country Time is a proud supporter of Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Country Time donates annually to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to support their mission of curing childhood cancer. SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Country Time Sugar-Sweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink ?what do you think of this product verses kool-aid
Has anyone else realized how many carbs these contain? I wish there was a cheaper, low carb option other than crystal light.
Is this product good?
Start your review of Country Time Sugar-Sweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Bellevue , WA
Reminds me of childhood. Is it good for you? No. Does it taste like real lemonade? Also no, not really... but it is pretty delicious. Definitely has a lemon flavor... really sugary, which you can kind of adjust yourself but if you don't put enough sugar the flavor is off. I just have a sentimental place for it in my heart because my grandma always had some.
Columbia, MO
This is a product we go to quite often! It's great for garage sale Cardi's! Great value for the price. It tastes delicious and it's super easy to make! Would definitely recommend for anyone to tapping a little one that's having a sail wow the garage sales going on :-)
Low Carb
Pasadena, TX
Country time lemonade is a great lemonade brand. It taste really good and I love it. It's super easy to make and it is very good. It might be the best lemonade i've ever had in my life. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes lemonade or lemon
Hedgesville , WV
I’ve loved this since I was a kid! Pink lemonade is a good drink during the summer and I love the idea of getting more bang for your buck! Instead of buying pre made pink lemonade you can save money and buy just the powder mix! Country Time is another brand I love to stick with!
Washington
this reminds me of when I was a kid and would have lemonade stands with my friends. You can never go wrong with this lemonade, it’s so easy make and absolutely delicious. You can control the sweetness based on how much you add to the water.
Organic, No Special Diet
St Petersburg, FL
I just made this for the first time in a very long time for a party I had recently. I was very surprised with how authentic this taste to regular lemonade. I never would’ve been able to tell it was powdered if I didn’t know I had of time.
Organic
fayetteville, AR
My go to for the summer always!! It is so refreshing and delicious. I love how you can measure out how much you want. Great price too! Perfect for a hot day or for making a special cocktail. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Jackson, CA
Lemonade is seriously the perfect thirst clenched. I love the pink lemonade because it still has the original lemonade taste with an extra hint of sweetness. Plus who doesn’t love a pink drink? I love pairing this with real lemons.
Organic, Low Carb
Clairton , PA
This is a family favorite. Country Time lemonade is a great flavor and tastes like the fresh lemonade at a kid’s stand. This product is cheap and affordable so I normally pick it up when I go grocery shopping.
Frenchburg, KY
Country time lemonade is the only way to go, and pink lemonade is the best! I always drink this is the summer time. It reminds me of my childhood. Has such a great flavor. I will continue to buy this product
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb