Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister uploaded by Gabrielle B.Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister uploaded by Bilan B.

BY COUNTRY TIME

Enjoy the good old fashioned refreshment of country time with the flavor of fresh, luscious strawberries. So go ahead and take time for summer's pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens
Soya

Ingredients
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALIC ACID, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE.

Servings
24, 1/8 cap (22g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• Is this good? I've never seen the strawberry before!2 Answers
  • Does this product add in a lot of sugar to the product?3 Answers
  • Never seen the Strawberry flavor. Where can I purchase th...5 Answers
Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister
  • "It can be a little bit sour at times, so I just add half of a cup of sugar." in 1 review
  • "This lemonade has a very good taste." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, the taste is great and when your on the go just add to a water bottle and your good to head off." in 1 review
Rory C.
ive been using this flavor for years! im particularly sensitive to how tap water tastes, so having this really helped keep me properly hydrated
but now ive moved to a place with water that doesnt have as strong a taste, using the mix tastes much more tart now
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Country Time Strawberry Lemonade is a great product that is often in my pantry. The top of the canister doubles as a measure cap with easy instructions to make the Country Time Drink Mix.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This strawberry lemonade drink mix is sooo good! It's not way sweet either. It doesn't have that really fake taste either. It's so good and it's affordable. I definitely recommend this product!!!!!!!!
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Didn't love it didn't hate it. We got some for a party we through but never used it after that. My kids and husband didn't care to much for it easy. Pretty affordable but taste not that great. Wouldn't really recommend it but to each their own!
Kellie W.
Racine , WI
Country time has been a favorite since I was little. This container is perfect for making a large amount of lemonade in a small amount of time. The flavor is as close to natural has you can get without making it yourself. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
I'm an ole country girl from South Louisiana, so it wouldn't be right for me not to have some good ole Country Time flavor drknk mix in my pantry! Love that it comes in a variety of flavors now, betta get you some!🍓
Jane D.
I saw this at walmart last week and remembered seeing the good reviews on here. I'm glad I did as its knocked Country Time Pink Lemonade down to #2 on my list. its a nice twist on lemonade. the strawberry adds a fun twist and a little sweetness. I don't add any extra sugar as its already sweet enough. will continue to purchase this and other CT products
Brittany E.
Wow, throwback to my childhood!! While it can be very sweet, the taste reminds you of summertime in the country when you just got home for lunch after playing outside all morning. You can just down the sugar in the recipe to make it less bitter and sour.
Alyssa G.
Love this stuff for party's just cut up some strawberries and pour the lemonade and strawberries in a nice clear container and it makes for a great decoration while still having a yummy refreshment that everyone will love !
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
I always have a container in my pantry so I'm ready for parties, bbqs, friends & family, and hot days. It always turns out perfect and I love that I can measure out a single serving or enough for 15 people! Zero waste!
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Never seen the Strawberry flavor. Where can I purchase this flavor?
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Does this product add in a lot of sugar to the product?
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Is this good? I've never seen the strawberry before!

Kohl's