Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Drink Bottle uploaded by Jamie R.

BY COUNTRY TIME

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our disclaimer
Flavored Drink with Artificial Flavor Country Time Strawberry Lemonade, 64 fl oz

Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Contains Less than 2% of Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 6, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Preserve Freshness).

Directions:

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. If tamper seal is broken do not consume. Best when used by date shown.

• Do they make this in a raspberry flavor too?1 Answers
Gigi R.
china Grove, NC
I agree with all of these reviews! The lemonade is a very flavorful candy-like tasting drink. It does have a little aftertaste that also reminded me of lemonade candy aftertaste. It's refreshing and a new favorite in the bottle for me!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is the grossest, most overly sweet lemonade. It tastes so artificial and syrupy and does not have the tartness or freshness a lemonade should have. It’s way too sugary and unhealthy and I honestly wouldn’t recommend to anyone. There are way better lemonades our there so don’t waste your time with this one.
Skylar G.
Douglasville, GA
With 4 kids in the house we go through juices and lemonades like its nothing. Country time strawberry lemonade has quickly become one of our favorites! It's the perfect summer time beverage and I've got my friends hooked on it too!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
One of the best strawberry lemonades I've ever had! It's not too sweet and not too sour. The flavor is spot on. I purchased this from Walmart and it was only $1.88. I finished this in less than a week by myself! So delicious!!
katie h.
Strawberry lemonade is the best!!! perfect for a summer day relaxing in a cool place!
I also love raspberry lemonade!!
Stephanie B.
Minden, LA
I know it's been around a while, but this is definitely our new favorite lemonade!
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Taste good going down but the aftertaste is disgusting like absolutely gross. I got this the other day thinking out yum a strawberry lemonade cause I looooove lemonade but this was a serious disappointment
Jennifer Z.
Yummy and sour lemonade don't really drink sodas but I make an exception for this (:
katie h.
Do they make this in a raspberry flavor too?

Walmart