BY COUNTRY TIME #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Pink lemonade flavor drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Sweeteners, or Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM FUMARATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

40, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Buy on Walmart*
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
This is my favorite summertime drink. It’s not as sour as the regular lemon flavor. It reminds me of being a child when my grandmother would make it and it was just the perfect drink on a hot summer day with the ice cubes melting into the drink. It’s definitely sugary, so I add more water and a little less powder, but it’s still absolutely delicious when you want to kill that thirst on a hot summer day.
Nasaile O.
Rexburg, ID
My absolute favorite and go to drink! It’s the best when you add sprite or ginger ale to it and top it with fresh strawberries! It adds a fizz that makes it taste so much better. The strawberries make it look a bit fancy too 😉
Shivani P.
Any time I think of pink lemonade, this is exactly what I think of! The tartness and color make this drink much more than your average lemonade. It's refreshing on a hot day or even when you're relaxing on the couch. It's great to drink on its own in a glass full of ice, and it's perfect to mix into punches and other drinks.
Charna H.
Is this stuff ever not good? It tastes like the perfect combination of sweet and sour. A little goes a long way, I like to make it by the gallon and add a little extra water so my daughter doesn't get too sugared up. It lasts such a long time in the storage container to boot. Under $3 and easy to find in the juice isle at Walmart. It just tastes like summer to me.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love the original and the pink lemonade version. It's perfect on summer days when it's too hot to do anything. I will continue to buy both of these products. I love the taste and it's at a great value. I would recommend this product! This product gives me some great memories with my family.
Jennifer B.
Latta, South Carolina
I just bought some CONTRY TIME Pink Lemonade and I was thrilled!!!!! This drink takes me back to when my grandma would sit in her rocking chair and just drink ice cold pink lemonade and she would be smacking!!!!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I personally like this one better than the regular lemonade because it is so good mixed with vodka. I like to make this in the summer time at my BBQs. Everyone loves that they can't taste the alcohol and it just taste like yummy pink lemonade.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I like this lemonade mix. It isnt great but for the price it’s pretty good. I feel like i always still have bits of the powder in my drink no matter how well i mix it. Other than that the taste is good and it lasts you a long time.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
This is the best powdered soft drink ever! I did a lemonade stand for my baby shower and did pink lemonade because “it’s a girl!” Of course. Everyone loved it. It tastes really good. I definitely will continue purchasing it.
Morgan M.
Naperville, IL
My favorite powder mix! I’m most definitely a pink lemonade fan and if I can make it at home with just powder and water it makes it even better! This product is a summer drink staple as a mixer or just on its own.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?
Tea T.
Skopje
Has anyone tried this drink? ❤️
Katherine O.