BY COUNTRY TIME

Pink lemonade flavor drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Sweeteners, or Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM FUMARATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

40, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Buy on Amazon
Charna H.
Is this stuff ever not good? It tastes like the perfect combination of sweet and sour. A little goes a long way, I like to make it by the gallon and add a little extra water so my daughter doesn't get too sugared up. It lasts such a long time in the storage container to boot. Under $3 and easy to find in the juice isle at Walmart. It just tastes like summer to me.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I like this lemonade mix. It isnt great but for the price it’s pretty good. I feel like i always still have bits of the powder in my drink no matter how well i mix it. Other than that the taste is good and it lasts you a long time.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Mother best pink lemonade ever. I keep a gallon in my fridge at all times. It’s literally addicting. I’ve been drinking this since I was little and the flavor hasn’t changed one bit!
Shivani P.
Any time I think of pink lemonade, this is exactly what I think of! The tartness and color make this drink much more than your average lemonade. It's refreshing on a hot day or even when you're relaxing on the couch. It's great to drink on its own in a glass full of ice, and it's perfect to mix into punches and other drinks.
Thao T.
Country Time lemonade is really easy to mix and use. The taste is definitely on the sweeter side but this works great in a pinch during parties especially with kids. It can be found in any grocery store and is relatively cheap. They also carry different flavors.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I really enjoy this drink mix! I’m a huge lemonade fan, so this is great! It did meet expectations and it’s a value for the price. If you like regulate lemons if I would defiantly recommend this. Enjoy!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I always loved the taste of lemons and lemonade... And pink lemonade gives it a little added touch. My daughter is obsessed with all things pink and my mother in law got this and an orange for the kids to drink... Easy to follow instructions on the back so there shouldn't be a problem at all. Really cheap!!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This is great lemonade. I usually get it when it goes on sale with Kool-Aid. Must be the same company. This is what I choose when I want some lemonade. I seen the strawberry lemonade and really want to try that now!
Makaela P.
I love this stuff because it's easy to make and you can make it to be as sweet or less sweet as you want. I keep going to this brand because it's the best one that I've tried and taste great! Packaging allows for easy access and doesn't take too much space in the kitchen cabinets. I love the lemonade versions 😊
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
This is my favorite summertime drink. It’s not as sour as the regular lemon flavor. It reminds me of being a child when my grandmother would make it and it was just the perfect drink on a hot summer day with the ice cubes melting into the drink. It’s definitely sugary, so I add more water and a little less powder, but it’s still absolutely delicious when you want to kill that thirst on a hot summer day.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?
Katherine O.
Chile
Is this product good?
Tea T.
Skopje
Has anyone tried this drink? ❤️