BY COUNTRY TIME #47 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Pink lemonade flavor drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Sweeteners, or Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM FUMARATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

40, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?8 Answers
Charna H.
Review for: 19 oz Cannister more...
Is this stuff ever not good? It tastes like the perfect combination of sweet and sour. A little goes a long way, I like to make it by the gallon and add a little extra water so my daughter doesn't get too sugared up. It lasts such a long time in the storage container to boot. Under $3 and easy to find in the juice isle at Walmart. It just tastes like summer to me.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: 29 oz. Cannister, Other more...
These mixes are a way for me to get my children to drink water. We put in less than is required and it changes the plain water taste to something different enough that the kids will drink water but the qt. Also a good mix for a lemonade stand.
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
I like this product but it is not very sweet and kind of sour so I add some sugar into my drink to make to taste better to be. I think it has a great flavor and it lasts a lot longer than buying a two liter would. I will buy this product again after I run out!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Review for: 23.9 oz Cannister more...
Another great summer time quencher this is another favorite of mine. Sure to quench your thirst on a hot summer day, pour you a tall glass and go sit by the pool or relax at a table reading a book and drinking your pink lemonade
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
This pink lemonade is everything! Love it so much perfect for hot days outside. The flavor is amazing not too sweet and very refreashing. Love that it doesn't leave you thirsty like other drinks and not too sweet either.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I always loved the taste of lemons and lemonade... And pink lemonade gives it a little added touch. My daughter is obsessed with all things pink and my mother in law got this and an orange for the kids to drink... Easy to follow instructions on the back so there shouldn't be a problem at all. Really cheap!!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This is great lemonade. I usually get it when it goes on sale with Kool-Aid. Must be the same company. This is what I choose when I want some lemonade. I seen the strawberry lemonade and really want to try that now!
Makaela P.
I love this stuff because it's easy to make and you can make it to be as sweet or less sweet as you want. I keep going to this brand because it's the best one that I've tried and taste great! Packaging allows for easy access and doesn't take too much space in the kitchen cabinets. I love the lemonade versions 😊
Kamrey B.
This the best drink mix ever . Especially in the summer when they would make frozen cups with this mix. But the taste is sweet and refreshing. It's cheap and makes a lot and last you a long time. I recommend.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
We normally always have Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix in the cupboard. Easy to mix with water and have a quick drink. It has good flavor and isn't expensive. My 3 year old niece loves it.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?