Country Time  Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix

Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix

BY COUNTRY TIME #52 in Drink Mixes

Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix.
With Other Natural Flavor.
No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors.
Good Source of Vitamin C.
Makes 8 Quarts. see more...

• Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?8 Answers
Country Time  Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
Buy on Target*
concetta b.
Love lemonade especially country times pink lemonade. Love the sweetness and flavor and my entire family likes when i make it. Especially in hotbdays. I would definitely recomend.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I absolutely love this stuff because it's so easy and convenient to make! It tastes just like fresh lemonade and it has just the right amount of sweetness. It's just a great flavor. I definitely recommend. :)
Tamara F.
Mahnomen, MN
I am a sucker for anything pink lemonade! This stuff is so tasty and delicious! I buy this stuff all the time because of the taste. It is cute packaging. Wish they were bigger though! Definitely would buy again!
Nicole c.
Very throwback of a drink! I had this growing up as a child! Now as a teacher, my students get to have this occasionally! They love it! Great taste!
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love pink lemonade and this Country Time contains Vitamin C and it's just 60 calories per serving. I buy this lemonade at bjs they always have coupons for this product
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I usually have a container of this in my pantry. It's a quick and easy alternative to offering a drink when you have unexpected guests and it tastes really good.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Talk about a classic. There are just some days where a glass of cold lemonade are in order. I personally prefer the pink lemonade over the yellow because it has a nice light, sweet taste but not overbearing. Very easy to put together when using a mix.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this (my favorite color is pink) but this is a great drink for a hot day. You have to know how much you should add, I never follow the chart on the back and it always comes out just right, not too sweet or sour!
Madelyne s.
Not my favorite flavor lemonade because you have too use to much if the sugar powder to be able to get a well concentrated mix. The kids and joy it but its way too much sugary substance to get great quality drinks.
Rachel L.
Love this lemonade! I mixed it with a pink champagne for my friends bridal party. I was so happy everyone liked the drink. I'm thankful this lemonade has a good taste with no bad after taste. I also made frozen popsicles too! Yummy!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?