Country Time  Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix

Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix

BY COUNTRY TIME #61 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix.
With Other Natural Flavor.
No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors.
Good Source of Vitamin C.
Makes 8 Quarts. see more...

• Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?8 Answers
Country Time  Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
Buy on Target*
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
I like this product but it is not very sweet and kind of sour so I add some sugar into my drink to make to taste better to be. I think it has a great flavor and it lasts a lot longer than buying a two liter would. I will buy this product again after I run out!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
This pink lemonade is everything! Love it so much perfect for hot days outside. The flavor is amazing not too sweet and very refreashing. Love that it doesn't leave you thirsty like other drinks and not too sweet either.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I always loved the taste of lemons and lemonade... And pink lemonade gives it a little added touch. My daughter is obsessed with all things pink and my mother in law got this and an orange for the kids to drink... Easy to follow instructions on the back so there shouldn't be a problem at all. Really cheap!!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This is great lemonade. I usually get it when it goes on sale with Kool-Aid. Must be the same company. This is what I choose when I want some lemonade. I seen the strawberry lemonade and really want to try that now!
Makaela P.
I love this stuff because it's easy to make and you can make it to be as sweet or less sweet as you want. I keep going to this brand because it's the best one that I've tried and taste great! Packaging allows for easy access and doesn't take too much space in the kitchen cabinets. I love the lemonade versions 😊
Kamrey B.
This the best drink mix ever . Especially in the summer when they would make frozen cups with this mix. But the taste is sweet and refreshing. It's cheap and makes a lot and last you a long time. I recommend.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Love lemonade especially country times pink lemonade. Love the sweetness and flavor and my entire family likes when i make it. Especially in hotbdays. I would definitely recomend.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
We normally always have Country Time Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix in the cupboard. Easy to mix with water and have a quick drink. It has good flavor and isn't expensive. My 3 year old niece loves it.
Monique C.
Great product! Just water and it perfect ! Comes in a great package so it's easy to store. I always buy this at my local Sam's club or Walmart . I always have some of this in my house ! Make sure to buy it if you haven't tried it before.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I absolutely love this stuff because it's so easy and convenient to make! It tastes just like fresh lemonade and it has just the right amount of sweetness. It's just a great flavor. I definitely recommend. :)
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Who else wishes there was a sugar free version of this?