Country Time On-The-Go Sugar-Sweetened Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink

SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MALTODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SUCRALOSE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5 LAKE, SOY LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

How would you compare this to the other flavors available ?
If you haven’t had some of this what are you doing? Like if I’m right
What’s the country time half and half taste like? Is it more of a tea flavor or more of a lemonade?
Start your review of Country Time On-The-Go Sugar-Sweetened Lemonade Powdered Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...Lemonade, put it in the freezer till it gets slushy for the kids on these hot summer months!” in 24 reviews
“Although some people may find it a little too sweet it's really good to have around in the summertime.” in 11 reviews
“...sugar added, high in vitamin c, & delicious in a tall glass of ice on a hot summer day.” in 10 reviews
“Too much sugar and when you have had fresh squeezed, real lemonade - the powdery taste of this is way too obvious. ” in 9 reviews
“lemonade is the best drink to drink on a hot day taste, great, and everybody loves it” in 8 reviews
Converse, TX
I love this lemonade with some unsweet tea. mmmm delicious add a couple of strawberries.
No Special Diet
Really refreshing in the summer time, you can never go wrong with Country Time Lemonade.
Monroeville, PA
Love this lemonade! so good and so easy to get at any store, and always very refreshing!
Le Roy, KS
Best fake lemonaid on the market!! Have a huge canister of it on my shelves at all times
Saginaw, MI
Best lemonade ever I love this lemonade its so good in the summer. we always buy a pack
Ellijay, GA
Great flavor. Refreshing during the summer months. We buy the larger container (value).
Dover Plains, NY
Summer is best with Country Time Lemonade! This is my go to refreshment on sultry days.
Enterprise, MS
Love these!! Super convenient and super yummy!!! Buy them often!!! Great for on the go
Roanoke, VA
100% the BEST lemonade mix you can ever find. I buy this regularly and love the taste!
Birmingham , AL
This stuff is great! All other instant lemonades are inferior. This is true and proven.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...