BY COUNTRY TIME #29 in Drink Mixes

Kraft Country Time On The Go Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix with Other Natural Flavor.
Enjoy by the bottle or glass.
Sensible solution.
Good source of Vitamin C.
35 Calories per serving.
Contains 10 packets.
Add to 16.9 fl oz bottle.
10-0.67 oz (18.9g) packets.

• Some of the lemonade flavor drink mixes tend to be to sour for me...2 Answers
  • I'm always looking for more drink recipes? What is your favorite ...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to an actual can of country time lemon...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my go to drink year round but in the summer I tend to mix Black Cherry Kool Aid in a HUGE pitcher along with the Country Time Lemonade, put it in the freezer till it gets slushy for the kids on these hot summer months!" in 24 reviews
  • "Although some people may find it a little too sweet it's really good to have around in the summertime." in 11 reviews
  • "This drink mix is very natural tasting, not much sugar added, high in vitamin c, & delicious in a tall glass of ice on a hot summer day." in 10 reviews
  • "Too much sugar and when you have had fresh squeezed, real lemonade - the powdery taste of this is way too obvious. " in 9 reviews
  • "lemonade is the best drink to drink on a hot day taste, great, and everybody loves it" in 8 reviews
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
I love having these in my bag! My girls love when I use them at the zoo or when we've been on the playground for a while. They are so refreshing. I grew up drinking Country Time and have always loved it and now I can share it with my kids. I will continue to buy them and now I look forward to trying some other varieties based on some of the other great reviews I've read!!
Sarah H.
I got these for a birthday party where we were going to the beach because it was a lot easier to get two pallets of water and a bunch of these drink packets (I got these and a punch option) than to get enough of both to go around. These taste true to what sunkistbshould taste like. If you can't have fresh then this is the best option!
Corin M.
This drink mix is perfect for days at the pool or at the beach! They are easy to pack and you don't have to worry about packing multiple types of drinks. Just grab some water bottles, the drink mix, and you are good to go! Plus, Country Time has some of the best tasting lemonade and the drink mix packets taste just as amazing!
Elena T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Who doesn't love lemonade, especially on a hot summer day?! This mix is very tasty, and refreshing. i also always liked that you can make it as sweet or not as you wanted. It's even better that it comes in single packets that you can take on the go, perfect for the beach!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
These are life savors during Summer when I need a Lemonade Fix. They are single packaged and have the right amount of product in each package. I find it sweet with a bit of a Tarte kick to it. It's a very nice blend and super affordable! I definitely re-stock in these.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
I prefer the jug like lemonade i know its no different but you get more out of it than this.. the taste is bitter and yet subtle. its good and better when ice cold.. decent packaging and easy to use.i do recommend this for a quick add and pick me up kind of drink mix
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
The Country Time Lemonade is perfect for when your in a rush, and even when your not. It's great for when you want to relax on the front porch for a nice chilled glass of lemonade on a hot day. Lemonade is great for get togethers or cookouts, and it's easy to make.
Dakota D.
These on the go packets are perfect for reusable water bottles. I used mine in a infuser bottle with strawberries and it was delicious! I found it much more convenient rather than having to refill from a pitcher. I would recommend this product!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Im a REAL TIME lemonade drinker. Country time will ALWAYS be my favorite brand. Their pink lemonade is delicious also. These little babies taste like the real deal. Add half, or a whole pack, and you got yourself your own ready to go lemonade.
Jamie B.
Cleveland , Tn
This Country Time Lemonade Product is a MUST HAVE when having a #backyardbash ! Chill bottled water and put the lemonade packets in a mason jar on the table. Voila... You don't have to worry about your guests drinks at the cookout!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
When is your favorite time to enjoy a nice cold glass of lemonade?
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
Have you ever added fresh or frozen fruit to your Country Time Lemonade?
Caroline S.
Is this taster than your local store brand? Which has less sugar this or store brand?
Sequoyah T.
Newport News, VA
What other flavors do you wish they had?
Kayla O.