BY COUNTRY TIME #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Lemonade flavor drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old-fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no artificial sweeteners, or flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM FUMARATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

32, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• What’s the country time half and half taste like? Is it m...1 Answers
  • What's your summer go to thirst quencher, water,Tea or le...2 Answers
  • Some of the lemonade flavor drink mixes tend to be to sou...3 Answers
COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister
  • "This is my go to drink year round but in the summer I tend to mix Black Cherry Kool Aid in a HUGE pitcher along with the Country Time Lemonade, put it in the freezer till it gets slushy for the kids on these hot summer months!" in 24 reviews
  • "Although some people may find it a little too sweet it's really good to have around in the summertime." in 11 reviews
  • "This drink mix is very natural tasting, not much sugar added, high in vitamin c, & delicious in a tall glass of ice on a hot summer day." in 10 reviews
  • "Too much sugar and when you have had fresh squeezed, real lemonade - the powdery taste of this is way too obvious. " in 9 reviews
  • "lemonade is the best drink to drink on a hot day taste, great, and everybody loves it" in 8 reviews
Megan A.
My family and I love this lemonade mix! It is reasonably priced. We like making it in the summertime for a refreshing drink! The only think I would recommend is to not put ice in it then put in the fridge--because it will water it down! For the best taste just use a couple of ice cubes and enjoy!!
Mark C.
Salinas
For anyone that wants that lemonade taste without the syrup influence that comes with most other products, this is your go to. This product misses authenticity with only small nuances like the spice of the lemon but, outside of that an easy subsitute.
Donny H.
Tyler
This product is good I drink it everyday before I got to school every morning and I drink it when I don't have tea my refrigerator I drink it with my dinner and if ur looking for a drink not high in calories then this is the drink for you
Jessica F.
Peoria
Country Time Lemonade mix is probably my favorite lemonade mix I've tried so far. It's sweet without being too sweet but has just the right amount of tanginess. Tastes like fresh squeezed lemonade. Very refreshing in the warmer weather!
Sammie E.
Millington , MD
Love love love lemonade especially this brand, you can easily make it how you want sweet or just right. It makes two pitchers and rlly good flavor. Other lemonades would just be too sweet or not sweet enough and this is perfect
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I love lemonade. It’s my favorite drink, and goes with just about everything, especially here in Florida. We go to Sams club and this is one of the items we get in bulk. It’s Florida, it’s hot, it’s muggy, it’s pouring too, and this brand made this drink perfect for everyday. I’ll rep buying country , hope they never mess with the ingredients!
Jade M.
Really not a fan. I actually got this for winning a periodic table contest (go figure) and it sat in my pantry for three years.
You can make so much better lemonade with real lemons and way less added sugars and chemicals.
Just skip it guys.
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
I will always drink Country Time!! Not only do they have the best lemonade in pink and regular lemon but they are an amazing company that pay for the legal costs and lawyers for the little children that try to sell lemonade through the day for whatever reason (a new bike, another child they know who is sick or ill, their parents, sports gear) that get fined by cops and local legalities.
Monika K.
I can't really decide if it's too sweet or tangy. It's actually quite strange, the first time I used the mix I found it to be way to sour. So sour that I had stomach pains after drinking a glass. But after trying it again I may have gotten used to the acidity or maybe all the acidic elements were at the top of the mix. Either way, maybe shake it before using
Alisha C.
Country Time Pink Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister
This is an all timer for me. I can drink this all year around and I absolutely love the taste of it. I like to make it into slushy’s as well. If you have not tried country Time pink lemonade nor the regular lemonade I would recommend purchasing and trying it. Give it a chance!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
When is your favorite time to enjoy a nice cold glass of lemonade?
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
Have you ever added fresh or frozen fruit to your Country Time Lemonade?
Caroline S.
Is this taster than your local store brand? Which has less sugar this or store brand?
Sequoyah T.
What other flavors do you wish they had?
Kayla O.