BY COUNTRY TIME #1 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Lemonade flavor drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old-fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no artificial sweeteners, or flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM FUMARATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5 LAKE, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

32, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• What’s the country time half and half taste like? Is it m...1 Answers
  • What's your summer go to thirst quencher, water,Tea or le...2 Answers
  • Some of the lemonade flavor drink mixes tend to be to sou...2 Answers
COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Sugar Sweetened Powdered Soft Drink Cannister
  • "This is my go to drink year round but in the summer I tend to mix Black Cherry Kool Aid in a HUGE pitcher along with the Country Time Lemonade, put it in the freezer till it gets slushy for the kids on these hot summer months!" in 24 reviews
  • "Although some people may find it a little too sweet it's really good to have around in the summertime." in 11 reviews
  • "This drink mix is very natural tasting, not much sugar added, high in vitamin c, & delicious in a tall glass of ice on a hot summer day." in 10 reviews
  • "Too much sugar and when you have had fresh squeezed, real lemonade - the powdery taste of this is way too obvious. " in 9 reviews
  • "lemonade is the best drink to drink on a hot day taste, great, and everybody loves it" in 8 reviews
Elissa L.
I wouldn't say that it is the best thing in the world but during the summer months I think it's defiantly a better option to replace buying juice. But with Country time you often have to use a lot of powder to made a big batch so I suggest when using it do individual servings. Also if you get get caught not having a permit for a lemonade stand and get fined for it.. country time will cover the costs because they believe that kids should be able to sell lemonade like the old days. Highly recommended if your looking to use this for a lemonade stand or just for family use. I think having the powder also lets you limit how much sugar you put in it if you don't like your kids being on a sugar rampage.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this drink especially during the summer with a little mixed with it is so delicious. I purchase this from BJ’s at a very reasonable price. I normally just have to add water with little sugar. This is much better than Kool aid for my kids. Recommend others to try with a little tea.
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Country Time lemonade in my book is the best lemonade on the market. Its refreshing when the weather is unbearable and it is the best lemonade to mix with vodka. LOL have this when the girls come over and it will be such a fun night I promise. Get the pink lemonade! 😊 Country Time Pink Lemonade Natural Lemon Non-Carbonated Drink
Lisa G.
United States
This is my favorite powdered lemonade. It doesn't taste like flavored water it actually tastes like fresh lemonade. It is the perfect drink on a hot day and I love that with a big container like this you can make up as much or as little as you like, whether it's a big pitcher or individual water bottles.
Megan A.
My family and I love this lemonade mix! It is reasonably priced. We like making it in the summertime for a refreshing drink! The only think I would recommend is to not put ice in it then put in the fridge--because it will water it down! For the best taste just use a couple of ice cubes and enjoy!!
Leslie W.
Pasadena, CA
Wow Country Time has always been a family staple in my home since I was a kid it’s very simple to make and the taste never change still delicious after all these years, yes I will always buy country time.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this one and the pink version of this lemonade. Both are great for summer days when it's too hot to drink anything else than this drink. I will continue to buy this drink. I love it! It brings me back some great memories of fun times with my family. I would recommend it!
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
This lemonade mix is perfect for a hot summer day. You can add some extra sugar in it for an even sweeter taste but it doesn't even need it because it's already delicious. It's not sour and it's super easy to make if you follow the directions on the back of the packaging. It's also not expensive.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
My family and I love this stuff! You can always make it your own. We do! We're light on the sugar and heavy on the water. Sometimes, we add sprite or other fruit to give it a nice taste. It's the best you can get with squeezing the lemons yourself and very affordable.
Lindsey G.
Oh man summer is calling y'all and you best have your glass of lemonade! Let's be honest, making it from scratch is kind of a hassle but this makes it easy. So good and refreshing! The only thing I don't like about it is the sugar. They need one that's sugar free!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
When is your favorite time to enjoy a nice cold glass of lemonade?
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
Have you ever added fresh or frozen fruit to your Country Time Lemonade?
Caroline S.
Is this taster than your local store brand? Which has less sugar this or store brand?
Sequoyah T.
What other flavors do you wish they had?
Kayla O.