BY COUNTRY TIME

Flavored with other natural flavor. Lemonade Starter is pre-sweetened; all you have to do is add water and enjoy! One bottle makes 3 pitchers; just add water.

Allergens

None

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, SUGAR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, RED 40, BLUE 1, YELLOW 5, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVES).

Servings
24, 1/24 bottle (23 mL/1-1/2 tbsp)

Review (1)
Kristie G.
I tried this on a whim because a local store had it half price. I've been drinking a lot more water and thought why not? I love the flavor! I think the portion sizes on the directions are a little bit much though. It says 1 1/2 tbsp for an 8 oz glass.. so for my 24 oz cup it was gonna be alot. I decided to do my own thing and winged the amount. A little went a long way. Its not too sweet, not too tart. Perfect mix of lemonade and iced tea. Spot on. LOVE!