BY COUNTRY TIME

Lemonade iced tea flavored drink mix with other natural flavor. Enjoy the great taste of summertime with the good old fashioned refreshment of Country Time Lemonade. Cool and refreshing--not too tart and not too sweet. And did you know that Country Time Lemonade has no Artificial Sweeteners, or Flavors? So go ahead and take time for summer's simple pleasures, mix up a pitcher and enjoy!

Allergens

Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, INSTANT TEA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CARAMEL COLOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

32, 1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Monica C.
Fresno, CA
By far the best lemonade tea I have tasted. I have been trying to replace soda and this did the job. Its sweet but not as much calories and I've actually lost weight from switching to this drink
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
This is my favorite tea. Don't have to brew, add sugar or lemon, it's just right and refreshing. Easy to make just add water, can do pitchers or water bottles and I always find them on sale. I buy the koolaid for the kids and tea for me but they like it too
Ashleigh R.
Pittsfield, ME
This is one of my favorite summer time drinks. It's the perfect combination of ice tea and lemonade. It's very easy to make a single serving or a whole pitcher because of the measurements inside the cap. I recommend this to anyone who likes ice tea with a tangy kick. Very refreshing and it's a nice break from drinking plain water.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love lemonade, and I while I don't like just plain iced teas, I do love the bottled ones, so I was skeptical when trying this, but I must say it is really great! You don't get the weird aftertaste that some other iced teas can give you and it's the perfect combination with lemonade.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Country Time Half & Half Drink Mix is one of the best options out there when it comes to lemonade/ice tea, and it is my favorite. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste, it's flavorful. It can be very sweet, so dilute it by cutting the amount of mix required in half.
Chante P.
This is the best tea! It tastes great,it's cheap,and with just a little bit it makes a bunch of tea.Every time I have a get together I make this tea for everyone to drink and it disappears within an hour! Would definitely recommend it!
Rusti H.
I started with a small packet from the 99 cent store made a pitcher and fell in love. It reminded me of growing up with my grandmother who bought the Country Time Lemonade. So my love of iced tea and lemonade are now together.
Shannon C.
I LOVE half & half! The tea and lemonade kind that is! And this drink mix makes it so quick and easy to whip up my favorite drink, whether it's just a glass for myself or a whole pitcher to share with friends and family!
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
This stuff is amazing!! I accidentally bought this instead of lemonade and it was the best mistake I've made. It's the perfect tea/lemonade flavor, it's not too sweet which is what I love. I like unsweetened tea better, but my fiancee likes the sweet stuff, This was a PERFECT medium for us both.
Cynthia G.
Kannapolis, NC
This Lipton mix is simply the best! My favorite drink at restaurants is an Arnold Palmer so when I get a chance to purchase the Lipton Half Lemonade & Half Tea I grab it. Great drink for a hot summer day or anytime of the year. I love it!
Jeanette Z.
Bath, NY
Does this mix require adding sugar? I know some do, but some already come with sugar added

Walmart