BY COUNTRY SWEET FOODS

For all your cooking and barbecuing needs. Dipping, basting, roasting, marinade. Country Sweet Sauce is a unique quality product made with all of the best ingredients to create a sauce that can make all foods become absolutely delicious. All natural. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha C.
Country Sweet Foods Country Sweet Sauce (Mild)
I’m from Rochester New York and I am proud to say that country sweet sauce comes from Rochester. I use country sweet sauce on everything. It has the best taste in the world. If you have not tried this country sweet sauce yet I would recommend buying it and you’ll become a country sweet addict!!!
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Love this!!! I'm from NJ, but I moved to Rochester, NY 12 years ago. This has become a household item in my house, as it is in everyone's who lives upstate. It's so good on chicken. It's sort of like a BBQ sauce but better!
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Country sweet sauce is very delicious. I love love love this product. It's is of a grammar price and also very yummy. Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
If you're from Rochester NY then you'll realize that this sauce is a must have!!!!!! It's sweet and tangy, better than BBQ sauce... Mild or hot! Great on wings, pizza, hot dogs, burgers, etc
Elizabeth g.
My husband and I love this sauce is very yummy and very affordable at our local grocery store.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
Love this sweet sauce ! It gives food a whole other rich flavor. This is a must have
megan w.
Stockton, CA
What is this good on?
Alexandria M.
Could you use this as a BBQ sauce?