BY COUNTRY RICH

Sara I.
I walked past this tub of ice cream, and then ended up coming back to it. I was curious when I read "Chocolate Revel" and decided to give it a try. It's chocolate and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup within the ice cream. I also got the Strawberry Revel flavor after the first tub. Now we are on our third tub and it's Chocolate Revel again! I'm going to be completely honest and say that, yes, I eat almost the whole tub myself...
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
Its an nice blind of both. chocolaty and vanilla. not to great dessert.ts an sweet neither. i