Country Living uploaded by Alexandria S.

BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Country Living Magazine is edited for readers who appreciate the traditions of the country, wherever they may live. Each issue of Country Living Magazine brings a country approach to a wide range of topics, from decorating, building, and restoring old homes to cooking, entertaining, gardening, travel and more. see more...

• Have you read this❓❓3 Answers
  • What's the best thing about this magazine?1 Answers
  • What are the pros and cons of this magazine? Different f...1 Answers
Country Living
  • "It was my go to for many decorating ideas, recipes, and even helpful wellness tips before Pinterest was so popular." in 5 reviews
Suzanne A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
It has a lot of variety about all things country. It’s an easy read with lots of photos for illustration. Yes it’s effective and comparable in price to other magazines. I would recommend
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Love this magazine! They have great ideas for decorating, as well as recipes and a section for pet issues! It's less expensive than similar magazines, and I like the content better. Also, I love to go to the Country Living Faire every year where they also sell a discounted magazine subscription! I recommend this brand highly, I like everything they stand for.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I love country living magazines. They give me so many ideas and diy's for my house. They are very interesting and informative. They are also very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Love looking throughout this magazine! There are always new finds or home decorating inspirations for me in there. I can view it from my kindle or on my phone with the kindle app. And Amazon offers it free very often  if you have an amazon prim subscription.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Honestly I am not exactly sure why this magazine is named Country Living. Especially now that the Farmhouse style is still so in. With that being said this is still one of my favorite magazines. It has wonderful decor and many recipes I've enjoy making.
Alexandria S.
Even if I don't like the styles they have the amount of pictures of everything antique and home like is amazing. It influences me to want to do something new around the house.
Kim C.
This magazine is chock full of all things country. Beautiful pictures, decorating tips, DIY sections, recipes, and pictures from around the U.S. Fill the pages with color. It's an easy read and is interesting, even if you live in the city. Who doesn't love pictures of cabins and rivers now and then?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
One of my favorite magazines! Has a lot of amazing articles even about doing fit projects in your home. Badically covers every style from modern to country. Gives a lot of great ideas for decorating your own home and looking for nice furniture pieces to bring in to change a room. Love it!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
One of my favorites! I get this as a monthly subscription. I loved that there's such a good variety of articles and information from vets advice to cooking to decorating to what antiquities are worth! I get excited when it shows up every month!
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite magazines! I like the wide variety of ideas it contains. the decorating tips are excellent and I love the recipes. Some of my favorite recipes from growing up come from Country Living! My mom has been a long time subscriber.
Jazmine  M.
Is this magazine worth having a monthly subscription on?
Crystal G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Have you read this❓❓
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
Who else loves their monthly subscription?
rachelle a.
How much does it cost?
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
What's the best thing about this magazine?