Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray

Perfectly portable & deliciously decadent, Country Life Vitamin’s newest zero-calorie ingestible Biotin Sprays are made for healthy hair, skin & nails; on the go! In tasty Tropical Coconut & Sweet Lavender flavors, all you need is 2 sprays daily to deliver 2,000mcg of pure Biotin. Don’t leave home without one (or both) in your bag!

How well does this work for someone with thinning hair?
Is this spray work's well ?
Start your review of Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah M.
I received this in my holiday prep vox box but was unable to use it bc it has real coconut in it. I am allergic to coconut but i gave the product to my sister and she says she loves it. She's already boughten the product and given it to some of her friends.
Audrey V.
Arden, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Audrey V.
I just started using this product and I already love it. The flavor is great and it is easy to use. The taste doesn’t last too long, so you can go about your day and know you will have great hair and nails in the long run!
Andrea A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Andrea A.
Is so good I really love it , I super recommend this product y’all, is made all with natural ingredients so is really good for your nails and skin.Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray
Khatuna G.
Wilmington, DE
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Khatuna G.
I got it from voxbox. It has so great taste. I had no enough time to see all results. So, I will write a full review in some weeks. What I see better now is that my nails got better and stronger.
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Shelby J.
If you are looking for a way to grow your hair , nails, or even clearer skin pick up Country Life Biotin Vitamin Spray today ! Dont like taking pills or washing your hair every day? All you have to do is spray this on your tongue twice a day!! 😱 it's that easy and it tastes good as well . Recommend to anyone wanting fast results because biotin is the way to go ! If you want 10% off on Amazon use code GIFT10INF . #CountryLifeInYourBag #WhatsInYourBag #contest #complimentary @countrylifevitamins @Influenster
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Jennifer S.
This product is genius! I’ve never seen biotin in a spray form. It’s so easy and convenient. I grab mine from my nightstand each morning, two sprays on my tongue, and I’m set for the day. Love when products and beneficial and easy to use! My hair and nails are happy! And the sweet lavender tastes so good. Highly recommend this.
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
This spray has a pleasant lavender flavor. This is a quick convenient way to get your vitamins while pleasing your taste buds at the same time!
Amy P.
Dayton, MN
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Amy P.
I really like this. I keep it on my vanity with my skincare and because it is a spray it is really easy to take and remember to take. I’ve only been using it for about a week so obviously too soon to see any real effects of biotin but if you don’t want gummies and are not a pill taker this may be great for you! I actually like the lavender flavor a lot too!
Paula M.
Casselberry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Paula M.
La verdad es que no sería mi primera opción, esta bien chevere el sabor es pasable pero no creo que sea totalmente efectivo
Julie W.
Springfield, IL
Country Life Vitamins Sweet Lavender Biotin Spray uploaded by Julie W.
I love the convenience of this product! Let me start by saying the flavor is great-not too strong and doesn’t linger. Vitamins sometimes make me nauseous and this product did not. I noticed my nails getting stronger within a week. I have very brittle nails that crack and peel so much 😭. I highly recommend this product! If you are traveling be sure to place this inside a bag to avoid potential of leaking, as mine did leak into the cap some but not to the outside of the bottle.