BY COUNTRY LIFE #10 in Beauty Supplements

Try Country Life® Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus. Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements. see more...

Country Life® Maxi-Hair
  • "My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual." in 6 reviews
  • "The large pills are hard to swallow especially when you need to take two at a time, but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. " in 5 reviews
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Not fair for people to rate a product because they didn't get it in their box..it's not the products fault. I have used this brand with other supplements and will go out and try this soon.
Gloria V.
Riverbank, CA
I didn't receive these in my Naturals VoxBox unfortunately :( I have thin hair and am always looking for something to make it grow back thick again. This product gets an A anyways tho :)
Christine W.
Largo, FL
I really saw a difference after using Maxi Hair for only a month! My friend used it a few months before her wedding and by the time her wedding came you could really see the difference.
Danielle T.
Oceanside, CA
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
The only hair vitamin that I have actually seen a difference from so far. Its also always a great price and easy on the stomach which I have had as an issue with other vitamins.
Tinnie M.
GRAYSON
What I noticed first is that my nails grew quite a lot within using this a month. I haven't noticed much about my hair except for it's not shedding as much and it's shiny!
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I have always had weak nails and thick crazy hair. I love that these pills made my nails strong and pretty so I can be proud of them now. I also love the shine in my hair.
Amber G.
Naperville, IL
I've been using this every day, taking two tablets with my breakfast in the morning, to no avail. I see zero changes in the strength and healthy of my skin, hair or nails.
Priya P.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using this product for 3 weeks now. My hair definitely seems shinier and looks like breakage has reduced too. I did not notice nay difference with my nails though. I will continue to take these and see how it goes.
Emmaline D.
Chisago city , MN
I just love this new MaxiHair Vitamin supplements I've been taking! Even my husband noticed a new glow to me!! Hair is growing nice and it even has a new shine to it
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Does it really work?
Camrah P.
Are these water soluble ?
alisha l.
Will it thick in my hair?
Maura G.
Tampa, FL
I don't take pills a lot but I've looking for something that's going to be effective. Is this product worth it?
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Can somebody list the ingredients, please. I just had a baby and my hair are falling out like crazy!!!!

back