BY COUNTRY LIFE #10 in Beauty Supplements

Try Country Life® Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus. Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements. see more...

Country Life® Maxi-Hair
  • "My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual." in 6 reviews
  • "The large pills are hard to swallow especially when you need to take two at a time, but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. " in 5 reviews
Andrea M.
Celina, OH
The idea of fortifying your body with extra vitamins and minerals sounds great, right? After trying this product, I have become wary of supplements. This product turned my pee a bright yellow color! Whatever the body can't accept, is eliminated. There was simply too much of certain nutrients in this product that I just peed out. THAT IS MONEY LITERALLY GOING DOWN THE TOILET.
Anne A.
Union City
MAXI-HAIR which is a nourishment for hair and nails and skin $17.99 for 60 tablets is not expensive, I am still using this product but my hair and nails do seem to be stronger. This product focuses on B-Vitamins, biotin and MSM so has to be good for you allround.
Yesuri
LAVEEN, AZ
I've been introduced by my sister about this product and I have to say It's the best we have found. Luckyvitamin.com is where I get mines. I've noticed the difference with my nails, hair, skin complexion and overall my body feel with energy. Definitely recommend this.
Genesis D.
Alhambra , CA
Ladies this product is great they're vitamins for goodness sake of course your body is going to react differently to something new your body just needs to adjust . i love this product so far my skin is radient and my nails are stronger as for my hair too soon to tell .
Tjasa K.
North Bergen, NJ
I've been using Maxi-Hair for some time now and haven't seen any differences in my hair. My nails seem a bit stronger. The taste of this pill is really bad and the pill itself is huge. Will not use it any longer since I don't think it's working for me.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used most of the bottle up and i definitely see a change in my hair. Since i dyed my hair a burgundy color i had to change my shampoo and start using a keratin serum by joico. I started taking the pills at the same time so I'm not sure what caused the change. like i said, my hair is a lot shinier and longer. I see many baby hairs growing out.
Kari R.
I was already taking biotin, so I was very excited to receive Maxi-Hair. Since adding it to my vitamin routine, I have noticed my nails have been stronger and of all things, my eyelashes are much fuller and thicker. Now that I didn't expect!
Jessica B.
Since I have started using this product I have seen my dry, cracking, brittle almost falling off nails grow, strengthen, and crack no more! My hair seems to be shining more and less split ends and flyways. This Product truly is amazing!
Theresa P.
I was hesitant at first but did a bit more research and gave it a try. It honestly did not work and made me smell weird. I did not change my diet or anything. I even talked to my doctor about it. I was bloated and felt disgusting.
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
This product works but not much better than others that I have tried. Plus, its ability to get absorbed is questionable. I do drink a lot of water while taking this. I feel like the majority of the product is eliminated via urine
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Does it really work?
Camrah P.
Are these water soluble ?
alisha l.
Will it thick in my hair?
Maura G.
Tampa, FL
I don't take pills a lot but I've looking for something that's going to be effective. Is this product worth it?
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Can somebody list the ingredients, please. I just had a baby and my hair are falling out like crazy!!!!

back