BY COUNTRY LIFE #9 in Beauty Supplements

Try Country Life® Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus. Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements. see more...

Country Life® Maxi-Hair
  • "My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual." in 6 reviews
  • "The large pills are hard to swallow especially when you need to take two at a time, but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. " in 5 reviews
Jenise S.
ROUND LK BCH, IL
I give this product a C. Although I've used hair and nail vitamins in the past, these were a little different. They were uber-large and after 3 weeks of using it, I developed major heartburn and gas when I took it. I have no clue why, but it must be one of the ingredients. My hair grew a little but nothing major I noticed.
Maria M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I have been taking them and have not really seen any chages to hair or nails.
I will say I don't have trouble swallowiing the pills but they do have an odd smell but I am used to that since I have taken vitamins for years. I will finish the bottle and see if there are any changes
And yes it did make my urine bright yellow.
Cindy H.
North Hills, CA
LOVE- this product because i defenitly noticed a change in my skin, nails, ad hair. Its true to its statements. My nails are stronger and they grow a bt faster as well, my hair has a natural shine and my acne is getting better.

HATE- it because the pills itself are pertty big and i had a hard time swallowig them, also the smell is pretty strong of vitamin smell. Another thing i noticed was that my urine was a little more yellow than normal.
Mah J.
Kew Gardens, NY
The product makes your urine a bright yellow color which is expected when you take any vitamin. I actually got sick from these pills.My doctor then said not to take any vitamins because it was not needed since my diet s very healthy.I wont be purchasing this item. My mom has ended up using this after I got sick and she says she doesn't see or feel any difference. I guess it works depending on the persons overall health,diet,fitness,etc.
Jennina A.
Chino Hills
Just when I thought my hair has reached its terminal length, this supplement has allowed it to continue to grow! My hair is now the longest its ever been--almost up to my belly button! Not only has it helped my hair's growth, but my skin is clearer and softer and my nails have also been growing faster than usual.
Cayli C.
Mount Pleasant, SC
My nails have been almost flake-free ever since I've been taking this every day. The tips usually peel and I haven't had that problem. My hair also feels smoothr throughout the day, and I think it is because of this. The pills are large but nothing I'm not used to. I take one in the morning and one at night.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I'm not too certain about this one yet. I have been taking it since I received the VoxBox, but I think that it may be too soon to see results. However, I have read the back label and nutrition facts, and it does contain high levels of many necessary vitamins and minerals necessary for good health in general.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
I love what these are doing for my nails! I have very thin brittle nails that break and split. Since starting the Maxi Hair they have been growning out so nicely. I am very impressed by how quickly they are growing. I really havnt seen a difference in my hair however my hair is very long to begin with.
Heather C.
Chickamauga, GA
I had a stye on my eye and caused my lashes to fall out a couple of months ago and it didn't seem like they were every going to grow back. I was lucky enough to get this in my box and it has really helped my lashes grow back fast. I'm so happy because that was pretty embarrassing.
Erin D.
Irving, TX
I saw a difference in the strength of my nails, they were also a lot shinier - However, my entire body started to smell like the vitamins after taking them for a week. I was so disgusted, I immediately had to stop taking them. It took about 4 days for the smell to go away.
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Does it really work?
Camrah P.
Are these water soluble ?
alisha l.
Will it thick in my hair?
Maura G.
Commerce, GA
I don't take pills a lot but I've looking for something that's going to be effective. Is this product worth it?
Jeronica C.