BY COUNTRY LIFE #10 in Beauty Supplements

Try Country Life® Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus. Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements. see more...

Country Life® Maxi-Hair
  • "My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual." in 6 reviews
  • "The large pills are hard to swallow especially when you need to take two at a time, but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. " in 5 reviews
Ricarla V.
Pacifica, CA
So I had JUST run out of vitamins when these gems arrived in my voxbox. And I have to say, since I've been taking them, I've noticed a VERY big difference in my skin and hair, but not so much in my nails. My hair is stronger, shinier, and my natural curls seem to be styling much better than they were. My skin is clearer and dark spots are fading. My pores even seem a bit smaller. I definitely think that these will continue to be a part of my regimen going forward. I'm not fond of taking vitamins, but the changes I'm seeing make me remember to take this one daily!
kelly p.
I've heard so many rview about this. Now, I can't say that it didn't work for me because I am the one who decided not to take it after awhile, because the pills are really big that it's so hard to swallow. Itried to cut them in half but they're still really big. I;m a little diaapointed because I really wanted to take this because I have suffered from hair loss for 2 years and I don't want to use minoxidil again.
Janet C.
Lexington, KY
I am starting to see differences in my nails. They are stronger, not so prone to breakage. I agree with others who say the pills are HUGE. They are. I'd like to see smaller. They haven't upset my stomach like some supplements. I'm intrigued by the idea of taking only one. So far, I've been taking the recommended dose, but I'm pretty small, generally cut all recommended portions down to suit my body.
Mink S.
Monterey park, Ca
I personally have used other hair/skin supplements and found them to be of some help, so I was pleased to test out maxi hair, which did improve the strength of my nails and hair. I'm glad that it combined many of the supplements i already use into one pill. however, the only downfall for me was how large the pill was. overall i think its a decent product. i probably buy it in the future if i felt i needed it.
Olga A.
San Francisco, CA
I'v been taking it religiously ever since getting in my voxbox. I hate the taste and aftertaste, so I normally take it first and then the rest of the vitamins later. It's really hard to tell yet if it works, but my hair seems to look better. I've started using a lot of nail polish lately, so it's hard to tell how it works on my nails. My skin is not necessarily better.
Moriah M.
Harlan, IA
I haven't noticed much of a difference honestly. My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual. It was hard to tell with my nails though because my nails already grow very quickly.
Paola R.
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! My hair and nails have grown so much with this!!! It literally has changed my life. I would strongly recommend this product to ANYONE that wants fuller, long hair and nails! I buy it at Sprouts and they often have it on sale. It can sometimes be a little pricey but when its on sale I take full advantage of it!
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
I had an unfortunate bleach experience at a salon that burned off my hair... so I started taking biotin. When I got maxi-hair, I was REALLY excited that it was so much more than just biotin, and it is really helping my hair and nails! I can't believe I've already seen a difference, I'm very impressed and will DEFINITELY continue taking it!
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Be careful with this product & others like it. I have found that they really help my hair grow long and healthy, and my nails are stronger & chip less. However, I find that the biotin in these kinds of supplements break my skin out like CRAZY. I've never had worse break outs. Unfortunate because I love the affect it has on my hair.
Nicole G.
Binghamton
My hair is definitely shinier and healtheir, however, my nails had a weird smell to them! I am completely confused by this and don't understand what is causing it, but I stopped taking this vitamin for a few days and the smell went away from my nails....... Beside this side effect (?) I love the product and would use over and over!
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Does it really work?
Camrah P.
Are these water soluble ?
alisha l.
Will it thick in my hair?
Maura G.
Tampa, FL
I don't take pills a lot but I've looking for something that's going to be effective. Is this product worth it?
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Can somebody list the ingredients, please. I just had a baby and my hair are falling out like crazy!!!!

back