BY COUNTRY LIFE #9 in Beauty Supplements

Try Country Life® Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus. Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements. see more...

Country Life® Maxi-Hair
  • "My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual." in 6 reviews
  • "The large pills are hard to swallow especially when you need to take two at a time, but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. " in 5 reviews
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I was going to try hairfinity but I couldn't dish out $30 for some hair supplements...I mean my hair will grow eventually. So, I did some research and found that maxi hair has the closest ingredients to hairfinity at a cheaper price so I JUMPED aboard after reading rave reviews on amazon. The only con, strange highlighter colored urine, but that doesn't bother me anymore and it's healthy (yes I researched healthy urine colors and that's one lol). It worked for me!
Erin N.
Milwaukee, WI
It has now been 3 weeks since I started taking the Maxi-Hair supplements, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin, hair, and nails. My skin has a glow and is very healthy, even though I typically get breakouts. My nails are noticeably stronger, thicker, and no longer peeling. My hair is thicker, feels stronger, and is growing longer! I love this product and will definitely be continuing use of it. My boyfriend even noticed how great my skin and hair looks!
Beckey D.
My hair and nails have always grown long, my Hair goes to the length of my butt, and my nail have always been clear and grows long, but my hair doesn't shine, and my nail break. I have been using the MAXI-Hair for awhile now and love how my hair has a nice sheen, and my nails have grown stronger. I have had a couple of chips in my nails. My skin has a glow that I have never seen before. The only thing I don't like is the nasty after taste and the size of the pills.
Jennifer M.
Waterville, ME
This hair & nail vitamin has really made a difference to my hair. I swear just with the first bottle it grew 2 inches. Honest. I color my hair a lot, and try hard to keep it as healthy as I can. With this my hair is stronger, shinier, and just awesome. My nails never really had any problems prior to taking this. Though I do think they are a bit tougher, not as easy to break. So that's good. It pleases me to add this to my daily vitamin. My body thanks me for it.
Christen T.
Five Points, AL
I wasn't expecting to see any results with this product, honestly. I noticed a difference after about one week of taking these vitamins. I usually keep my bangs trimmed to my eyebrows, but I have not been able to keep up with them! I've had to cut them every five days or so because my hair has been growing like crazy. Since I started taking these about one month ago, my hair has probably grown by about three to four inches. It has been amazing!
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
I am on two medications that list "brittle hair, hair breakage and hair loss" as side effects. I take this along with a prescription folic acid supplement. After three months, I see a big difference in the amount of hair lost in showers and with brushing. I'll continue to take it after transitioning off these medications, because I think it is having a big impact. It also has shown a big difference in my nails: they are growing longer and stronger since taking it.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I have taken this for almost 4 weeks now, and will continue taking it until I run out. And then perhaps buy more. I haven't noticed a difference with my skin, and I dyed my hair right before taking these, but I DO see a difference with my nails. They are stronger, much stronger, and were after about two weeks of taking the supplement. I have a problem with my fingernails being thin and tearing easily, so this product is amazing to me.
Destiny S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I liked how much stronger my nails were. My hair seemed to shed less and possibly grow in a little thicker. Definitely follow the others' advice and DRINK LOTS OF WATER with these. Along with urine color change (that usually happens with concentrated vitamins)... I had a very weird body odor issue! I switched deodorant brands twice but it did nothing. The scent was really strange and chemical-like. (My husband noticed it, haha)
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
I've only been using these vitamins for about a week (since they showed up in the VoxBox) and I'm not sure if they actually improve your hair, nails & skin, but I figure they can't hurt. This multi-vitamin does have all the vitamins and minerals in it that are supposed to help with acne. I've done a lot of research on the subject as I've suffered from that for a long time and so I'm hopeful that it will help with my skin.
Ricarla V.
Pacifica, CA
So I had JUST run out of vitamins when these gems arrived in my voxbox. And I have to say, since I've been taking them, I've noticed a VERY big difference in my skin and hair, but not so much in my nails. My hair is stronger, shinier, and my natural curls seem to be styling much better than they were. My skin is clearer and dark spots are fading. My pores even seem a bit smaller. I definitely think that these will continue to be a part of my regimen going forward. I'm not fond of taking vitamins, but the changes I'm seeing make me remember to take this one daily!
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
Does it really work?
Camrah P.
Are these water soluble ?
alisha l.
Will it thick in my hair?
Maura G.
Commerce, GA
I don't take pills a lot but I've looking for something that's going to be effective. Is this product worth it?
Jeronica C.