BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Maximized®. Nourishment for Hair, Nails and Skin**. 120 Vegetarian Capsules. Gluten-Free No:  wheat, soy, gluten, milk, artificial color, artificial flavor, or artificial sweeteners. This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I was looking for something that can repair really dry ha...1 Answers
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
I take this daily to grow out my hair and make it look better! It was 20$ for 120 pills in which you take 4 a day. I personally take 2 a day but I have seen a difference in the 3 weeks I’ve been taking
Lulla I.
This is a good hair supplement i noticed baby hair growth and new hair growth in as little as a month, You need to stick with it though to see results, its easy on the stomach you can half the dose and still get results.
My first bottle went through as a breeze it didn't have a scent or i wasn't noticing it, the second bottle i noticed its scent but it wasn't those awful multi vitamin smell, some may like it some may not, it doesn't leave a pronounced after taste sometimes you don't feel it at all.
Overall I recommend this.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After my gastric by pass my hair fell out in clumps but I started taking these and last time I was at hair salon they saw new growth and no more hair falling out
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
I have used this after coloring my hair and realizing how unhealthy it had become. These really helped to grow my hair and get it healthier.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Bueno para el cabello mantenerlo sano e hidratado con muy buen brillo y fuerza
Ana M.
Hi everyone.For some time I have been losing my hair.At first I thought it will pass ,but it didn't for about 6 months .I was feeling that the reason for that is inside my body ,that I'm missing something,the Iron was ok,so something else.I have thromboses and problems with my thyroid gland and also didn't feel good for some time.
I found this product by accident and ordered,started to use them two weeks ago.
My hair is falling of much less and I'm feeling much better !
They are a little bit hard to swallow ,but I think I will try to open and mix them with food .
So,I highly recommend this product ,I will see about that hair grow ,for now I'm happy it doesn't fall of.
Luisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was looking for something that can repair really dry hair o found this one but first I wanted to look for opinion of you guys.