BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement Free Form Amino Acid Supplement with B-6 B-6 aids in the utilization of Lysine.* No yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
My husband uses Lysene to fight off cold sores. He has a tendency to get them when he is stressed out. If he begins taking these capsules at the first sign of a breakout, he can usually kick the sore beforen it ever shows up!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I always use this product when I feel a cold sore coming on. It helps minimize the cold sore and fight infections to make it disappear and go away in a convenient timely manner. Also helps with acne when I take it
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
This product is a life saver when I feel a cold sore coming on. It dramatically reduces healing time so I make sure to have a bottle in my medicine cabinet all the time. I love that it's an OTC remedy and not something I need a prescription for.
Katelyn C.
Lexington, KY
I take 2 tablets every morning when I wake up and 2 every night before I go to bed. It is a HUGE help in the clarity of my skin, and keeps my oral health and gums from getting sores. Whenever I run out and forget to buy more from the store, I immediately see more bumps and imperfections in my skin. I swear by this product for skin and tissue health.
Taya T.
Stuff is amazing and help clean up your skin so well. Taking two tablets in the morning and two at night really improve blemishes on your skin. These pills are great if you want to become blemish free
Influenster M.
I recommend this product to anyone especially those who gets fever blisters. I take it for this and it is great
Christine G.
Lysine is a life saver for colds!! I try to stick to a high lysine diet but sometimes I need an extra boost I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night and feel flawless! They're usually pretty affordable but last a very long time.
Heather T.
Foodie Expert
What do you take this for? Health benefits?
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Im just here for the badge.