BY COUNTRY LIFE

Collene M.
Seattle, WA
I take this to help reduce the number of cold sores I get throughout the year and HOLY COW has it worked. No other remedy that I've read online has been as effective as a couple of L-Lysine tablets per week. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to reduce their cold sores.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Def helps boost your immune system and keeps you protected especially in cold and flu season! I don't have time to get sick this keeps me going!
Jennifer W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a compromised immune system and used to get frequent cold sores. Taking this daily has reduced my outbreaks to less than once a year.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
Lysine is amazing! I totally credit it with preventing all the colds and bugs my coworkers and SO always seem to come down with.
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff. My boyfriends mom suggest I start taking it. She was very right. It really helps keep me from getting sick.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I take this to help prevent cold sores from a cold , stress or anything else . Also it helps the body out a lot
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Good & affordable vitamin b6! while this isn't in every drug store, it is a good product.
Nastassia L.
vancouver, BC
I take this during cold and flu season! Helps with prevention of cold sores as well! Definitely a good brand too
Jessica M.
tuscaloosa,al
Does the work for cold sores? How many times should i take it. Is it bad for you?