HealthWellnessCountry Life Vitamins
Country Life Dairy-Free Acidophillus with Pectin

Country Life Dairy-Free Acidophillus with Pectin

In Vitro studies have proven to deliver up to 50 times more active cultures than standard capsules and tablets including enteric coating* Acidophilus With Pectin provides 2.4 billion live colony forming units per two capsules at time of encapsulation. The MAKTrekBT™ bypass delivery method is a proven in Vitro delivery system that protects acidophilus for destruction by stomach acid. This delivery system provides up to 50 times greater levels of beneficial bacteria to the small and large intestines than other probiotic enteric coated products.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Manufactured with Renewable Energy No: yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Country Life Dairy-Free Acidophillus with Pectin!
Botany B.
Worked well for me. I chose the dairy-free option as I have slight lactose intolerance. I recommend for anyone having GI irregularity to try probiotics, approved by your doctor of course🙂
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
I take these with any antibiotics I am on. They work great to counteract!
I take these with any antibiotics I am on. They work great to counteract!
Tadd T.
If you want a good probiotic supplement, this is the way to go. Acidophiles has many many health benefits.

Looking for your answer?