BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Supports Energy Metabolism*. Whole Food Based Multi. Probiotics and Enzymes. Coenzyme B-Vitamins. Whole Fruit Cranberry and ActivAloe® Aloe Vera. Gluten-Free. Introducing Core Daily Daily™ 1 for Women. Every woman needs daily support, and Core Daily™ 1 for Women supports the basic nutritional needs that women require, and provides B vitamins that support energy metabolism.*. Other ingredients targeted specifically to Women include: see more...

• Can diabetics tajenna this supplement1 Answers
  • Does it really help because I know i really need to take some vitam...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
I feel like it's working well and I have more energy because of it but I don't like how the pills are very large and sometimes hard to swallow. I've also tried a fat burner that was similar in its effects to metabolism, but that made me jittery, and this does not do that.
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
The only brand of vitamins I use. Country Life has been the best brand for years. I usually buy these at vitamin store. They keep me so energized throughout the day.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.
Bronx, NY
I take my multi vitamin every morning with a granola yogurt or cereal. Taking vitamin is important been that we can't consume everything through food and liquid. I feel a lot more better with more energy to get through the day.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I take this vitamin once a day with either my breakfast or dinner. Not only are there tons of essential vitamins part of its make, but the vitamin also helps my metabolism. This product is gluten-free and also helps keep me well with probiotics!
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it really help because I know i really need to take some vitamins and where do I buy them at?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Can diabetics tajenna this supplement