BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Supports Energy Metabolism*. Whole Food Based Multi. Probiotics and Enzymes. Coenzyme B-Vitamins. Whole Fruit Cranberry and ActivAloe® Aloe Vera. Gluten-Free. Introducing Core Daily Daily™ 1 for Women. Every woman needs daily support, and Core Daily™ 1 for Women supports the basic nutritional needs that women require, and provides B vitamins that support energy metabolism.*. Other ingredients targeted specifically to Women include: see more...

• Can diabetics tajenna this supplement1 Answers
  • Does it really help because I know i really need to take ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only brand of vitamins I use. Country Life has been the best brand for years. I usually buy these at vitamin store. They keep me so energized throughout the day.
Dominick C.
Bronx, NY
I take my multi vitamin every morning with a granola yogurt or cereal. Taking vitamin is important been that we can't consume everything through food and liquid. I feel a lot more better with more energy to get through the day.
Aimee B.
I feel like it's working well and I have more energy because of it but I don't like how the pills are very large and sometimes hard to swallow. I've also tried a fat burner that was similar in its effects to metabolism, but that made me jittery, and this does not do that.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this vitamin once a day with either my breakfast or dinner. Not only are there tons of essential vitamins part of its make, but the vitamin also helps my metabolism. This product is gluten-free and also helps keep me well with probiotics!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Can diabetics tajenna this supplement
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really help because I know i really need to take some vitamins and where do I buy them at?