2 colors available

BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement Cellular Active * No yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, sugar, starch, or artificial color. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
THESE! Hands down! The BEST b coenzyme supplement out there. It's pricey but... I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel and I'm barely sick now. Worth the 15-20$ every 3 months!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Expensive, but worth it! I've noticed a change in my immune system and also my nails are stronger! I got this at my local health store.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Los Lunas, NM
Why exactly does this product do for ones health?
How does it benefit one's body?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely worth it! Vitamin B is super important and I feel a difference when taking these! More energy and not as many colds during the winter.
Noam G.
Noam G.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy these for $18 at my local health store (I'm a little wary of online supplements, I know they're usually fine but I tend to be somewhat paranoid). But I'm pretty sure you can find them for a bit less than that if you're comfortable buying online - still a little pricey, but literally worth every cent!! These are more effective than any other b-complex supplements I've ever bought.
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills
This is an amazing product!! I love it!! you will see difference on your hair and skin in about two weeks or so!!! five stars!!!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
These vitamins are fantastic for you that is if you can chock them down, but that's not all then you get to enjoy every time you burp the experience all over. I stick to gummy vitamins they are a super treat because they taste just like candy and have the same benefits as regular vitamins.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I'm just here for the badge
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
What exactly does this help?