BY COUNTRY LIFE

Dietary Supplement. A Vitamin Supplement for Healthy Hair, Scalp and Nails*. B Vitamins. High Potency. Gluten-Free. 120 Vegetarian Capsules No:  yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, sugar, preservatives or artificial color. This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP registered facility. Certified Vegan - American Vegetarian Association *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I've been using this product for almost 4 months (the bottle is almost gone) and I have noticed a significant difference in my hair growth. I recently lost a lot of hair after having my second child and this has helped regrowth come in along with helping reduce hair loss. I will be buying again
Shruti S.
Abu Dhabi
I don't have an issue with my hair growth, but it was very fragile and a lot damaged after I colored it. This supplement has helped me in curbing my hair fall to a certain extent. It has been only a month so far, but it is effective. The only negative is that I have started getting acne on my face, which otherwise I didn't. I have never had an acne prone skin. But in the last month, there is one new breakout every morning!!