BY COUNTRY KITCHEN

We created Country Kitchen Split Top Breads to bring you all the goodness of nutritious bread. The finest ingredients make each slice wholesome and delicious. And, of course, our split-top breads are naturally low in fat, and a cholesterol and trans fat free food. see more...

Christina E.
Love wheat bread and Im in favor of the split top bit that's just me in general I like my food to look different. The bread is soft and easy switch for kids they won't notice it's wheat.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This bread has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I made the switch to wheat bread with the help of this brand and I'm never going back! This bread tastes so delicious.