BY COUNTRY KITCHEN

We created Country Kitchen Breads to bring you all the goodness of nutritious bread. The finest ingredients make each slice wholesome and delicious. And, of course, our breads are naturally low in fat, and a cholesterol and trans fat free food. see more...

Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I like pumpernickel bread. It has a sweeter flavor than wheat bread. I usually buy pumpernickel bread when I make sandwiches. It also taste good, when I toast the bread.
Kimberly A.
I love this bread! Especially with some crab dip! It is my favorite and i love it for the holidays
Allie S.
Pumpernickel isn't my favorite but this kind is tasty! Good with turkey sandwiches!