Country Kitchen® All Natural Whole Grain 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread 24 oz. Bag

BY COUNTRY KITCHEN

No artificial preservatives. Whole Grains: 25 grams per slice. Fiber: 3 grams per slice. Protein: 5 grams per slice. No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this bread. I find some whole wheat breads are dry and hard to get down but this bread is so soft and the crust isn't hard and gross. Totally recommend this!
Katie H.
Love this brand!!! My husband and I are big blt eaters and this is the perfect bread to use. It gives it the best taste and adds your protein in the process!
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
This bread is awesome when you make sandwiches! Taste good toasted too!! Try toasting the bread and add peanut butter and bananas. !!!!!!!! Yum!!!
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This bread is great and very affordable. Most whole wheat breads taste like cardboard to me, but this bread has a slight sweetness.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I prefer white bread to whole grain, but if you do get this bread it tastes pretty good in a toasted grilled cheese sandwich.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
Amazing bread!! I love whole grain bread and I saw this and I had never tried this brand and I'm so happy I have it a try ;)