BY NONE

1 Year, 4 issues - Discover the secret behind glorious gardens! Perennial, meadow, butterfly, herb gardens of all kinds. Country Gardens Magazine has beautiful color photos, easy-to-follow planting diagrams, helpful how-to gorgeous results! see more...

• "I really enjoy this magazine." in 1 review
  • "This is a great magazine that gives lots of fabulous ideas." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Gardens are the bane of my existence. I love them but they hate me. This magazine is a great addition to any garden lover out there, whether you have a green thumb and can grow everything from sunflower seeds to magic beans, or have a black thumb where even the easiest seed screams when you touch it. This is a great magazine that gives lots of fabulous ideas.
Ashley C.
Cameron, NC
This magazine is awesome for garden lovers. They have the most beautiful gardens ever. Perfect if you need a little inspiration or if you just love looking at gardens.
Judith B.
I really enjoy this magazine. I do a lot of landscaping and am always looking for new ideas, also problem solving ideas. I often cut out pictures or articles for future reference.
Alex M.
My grandmother is a big gardener and has these magazines! they're wonderful and display the most gorgeous gardens! could be a great gift for a loved one with this interest!
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this magazine! I look forward to getting it and I love the ideas and the fact that I can do most of them to have a beautiful garden!
Macey W.
Boone, NC
I love this magazine gardens are one of my favorite things and it is awesome to get to look at different ones
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I really like looking and reading this magazine it always gives me inspiration for in my home and garden.
Amber L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love this magazine. they have the best ideas and look forward to when it arrives again.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I love this magazine. It has so many ideas that I'd love to try. I need a subscription.
Becky H.
London, ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This magazine has some fantastic garden ideas for the avid gardener looking to spruce up there gardens