Country Crock® With Sunflower Oil

Slow churned to buttery perfection, Country Crock with Sunflower Oil is great for both spreading and cooking. This rich and creamy spread has no artificial flavors or preservatives. Made with real, simple ingredients like plant based oils, water, and a pinch of salt, Country Crock with Sunflower Oil is the perfect addition to your family meals.

Where can I purchase this?
Where did you guys find it! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for it!! I’m in Texas
Where can I find this to redeem my coupon?
Start your review of Country Crock® With Sunflower Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Maria M.
Salinas, CA
I never tried their sunflower oil but thank God Influenster I got the chance to try it this delicious sunflower oil by country crock. It is absolutely delicious and very healthy than other different oils that are out in the marketing.
Erika I.
Perris, CA
This butter is very nice and creamy! Very nice texture and it melts into your mouth. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Laura E.
Broomall, PA
Good alternative to butter !! Different taste but decent. As a first time buyer I’ll probably buy again.
Kayla F.
Akron, OH
Honestly I haven’t tried this yet but I have had their butter before and I have no doubt in my mind that I will enjoy it! It’s a great taste and with this being with sunflower oil a healthier option for butter. And the price is great too!
Torrie M.
This spread is perfect for your morning toast! It goes on nice and smoothly. I love that it has sunflower oil and is a healthy alternative to butter!
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
This butter is great for frying , grilling , sauté and more . The price is very efficient and you could almost find it anywhere . Great value .
Nour D.
Dearborn, MI
Love this! So good and great for cooking. First time trying this type but definitely a repeat costumer. I wouldn’t entirely know it’s health benefits, since I’m not a nutritionist. I do recommend to others based on taste!
Melanie L.
Bluff City, TN
This stuff tastes amazing! If you’re wanting something healthier then this is the way to go!!
Jennifer G.
1,680 reviews
I really enjoy this as an alternative to dairy butter! I am allergic to milk so finding a great tasting plant based butter is kind of a big deal. This is fantastic and I use it as a spread on toast but also in baking and cooking!
Rhiannon E.
This Country Crock with sunflower oil is amazing! I love the great flavor and all of the benefits from the sunflower oil 😍 And you can't beat that price!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...