Country Crock
Whipped Easy Squeeze 55% Vegetable Oil

Country Crock Whipped Easy Squeeze 55% Vegetable Oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Country Crock Whipped Easy Squeeze 55% Vegetable Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
Didn’t know how I would feel about squeezable butter but I’m ultimately a fan. I use this primarily when making things like grilled cheese or prepping a pan to make eggs or french toast. Same great taste as spreadable butter!
Hephzibah, GA
Great to toast. Or rolls and cornbread or muffins. Easy to use. Less mess and saves space
Charlestown, IN
Great flavor, so nice for baked potatoes & meals where you want to melt the butter quickly.
I love this with kids around. It’s super easy for them to squeeze on baked potatoes or on their bread. It taste good and is easy to open and close.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! This tastes like oil.Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
You're paying for convenience. I can't bring myself to pay $1.25 more for that.
You're paying for convenience. I can't bring myself to pay $1.25 more for that.
Buffalo, NY
We bought this once and never again. the texture was weird and it had an awful after taste
conroe, tx
I have been waiting years for someone to telepathically get my idea into this company's head. Has always been an idea of mine and is awesome!

Looking for your answer?