Country Crock Unsalted Baking Sticks

Country Crock® Unsalted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil are great for baking and can replace butter one-for-one in your favorite baking and cooking recipes. They have a soft and creamy texture and are easy to mix straight out of the refrigerator, meaning you don’t waste any time waiting for them to soften before baking!

I'm curious if these are vegan? I'm personally not vegan, but my best friend is and I am looking to bake her some delicious holiday treats this year!
Hey guys! Got my coupon for a free box of Country Crock sticks...but can't find them in store to use it! I have checked ShopRite and Whole Foods and they say "haven't heard of them, are they new?" So where have other people found their Country Crock sticks! I wanna get mine soon! 😊
In what meals can we use this product???
Start your review of Country Crock Unsalted Baking Sticks!
Samantha Q.
Rego Park, NY
This is my go to butter. I don't really trust any other brand. Country Crock never lets me down with its quality of taste and how it spreads so easily on bread. Not to mention it's also great for cooking. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Giulianna V.
Arvada
I really like using Country Crock Unsalted Buttery Sticks in my baking. Smooth and good overall quality for the price.
Dawn R.
AFFTON, MO
I absolutely love it!! Super easy to use. I don't have to let it sit out and soften up. This is all I use now!! Straight from the refrigerator to my baking needs!
Kiah B.
Seriously the best butter sticks to bake with. I love that they are pre softened so they are so much easier to cut and mix
Kelsie A.
St Petersburg, FL
Can’t go wrong with butter. Like Paula dean said! Very smooth and tasted good. I found mine at food lion.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Country Crock Unsalted Baking Sticks uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
When making any buttercream recipe BUTTER is a must!!! Hello.. however these sticks of heaven change the waiting game into a no waiting time ever. You can use them right away and it turns out perfect every time. I now only use these when baking or making butter cream. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kelly L.
Madison Hts, MI
Very good product and substitute for cooking oil. I use it daily. And it’s fairly priced.
Megan E.
Clio, MI
My family loves Country Crock, so this coupon was a nice surprise. The taste is wonderful and packaging is always nice, but those aren’t my favorite things. I like Country Crock because it spreads so easily! No annoying tearing of butter or waiting for butter to get to room temperature, as it spreads easily right out of the fridge.
Janett J.
This time I use this margarine for my baking. I got it for free with a cupon I received in my Fest boxvox. Using this unsalted butter, I use this unsalted margarine in my kitchen, from a simple toast to some fluffy pastry dough, well what can I say? Unsalted margarine is perfect in my kitchen.
Lorraine R.
Columbia, MO
This butter never disappoints when baking. Always a great taste and very well packaged.