Country Crock
Country Crock Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil

Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil

I use this for nearly all of my cooking. I do agree real butter tastes amazing in baking. I still use it for the family as I place health over taste.
How does this compare to real butter when baking?
Start your review of Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Monica T.
Fresno, CA
I use this butter a lot when I bake and cook. It has a great taste. I like the fact that they made the sticks with the measurements, it is so helpful.
Laura S.
Lizemores, WV
I use these all the time. They taste awesome and the fact that the measurements are on the package make them perfect for baking. They are my favorite butter sticks.
Keisha A.
Hollywood, FL
Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil uploaded by Keisha A.
I'm a big fan of country crock. Me and my family been using country crock for years. This is my first time ever using the spreadable sticks. I receive this item free in my CozyVoxBox. I made sugar cookies with my country crock spreadable sticks. I love the way my cookies came out and taste. And of course I used the recipe on the back of the country crock box. I will continue to purchase and recommend country crock to my friends and family.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
#GotItFree Well if you like margarine, I guess you'd like this. However, I'm used to real butter so I did not enjoy this at all. It was super salty and just didn't taste like butter.
c F.
Carlsbad, NM
5 boxes please. I literally go through five boxes. Walmart during thanksgiving comes out with the family value pack which is amazing. This brand is way better the the generic. I recommend this to anyone.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil uploaded by Sophia F.
I had thought Country Crock have started making an actual butter instead of a vegetable spread it was poorly mistaken. I do not like vegetable oil spreads and this was all that I could find locally.
H Y.
largo, fl
Spreads well and at a great price. Hate when the butter doesn't spread well and rips your bread! This product definitely doesn't
kenya C.
I love that I can cook with this and it is packaging has measurements on the side to make it twice as easy to use In your dinners! I always have these at my house Seems to be the best butter my children will use ,
Michelle R.
Columbus, IN
I use these anytime I am baking. Great flavor & price. Rich & creamy consistency. Been using this product for years
Giovanna H.
Pasadena, TX
I’ve always used country crock butter and we love it! It has a great taste and great price!