Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil

I use this for nearly all of my cooking. I do agree real butter tastes amazing in baking. I still use it for the family as I place health over taste.
How does this compare to real butter when baking?
Start your review of Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil uploaded by Keisha A.
I'm a big fan of country crock. Me and my family been using country crock for years. This is my first time ever using the spreadable sticks. I receive this item free in my CozyVoxBox. I made sugar cookies with my country crock spreadable sticks. I love the way my cookies came out and taste. And of course I used the recipe on the back of the country crock box. I will continue to purchase and recommend country crock to my friends and family.
Naples, FL
#GotItFree Well if you like margarine, I guess you'd like this. However, I'm used to real butter so I did not enjoy this at all. It was super salty and just didn't taste like butter.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Emporia, KS
Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks 60% Vegetable Oil uploaded by Sophia F.
I had thought Country Crock have started making an actual butter instead of a vegetable spread it was poorly mistaken. I do not like vegetable oil spreads and this was all that I could find locally.
San Antonio, TX
I love butter as funny as that sounds. I love cooking with these sticks makes everything a lot easier but honestly it's because there is the measurements on the wrap! Very helpful.
Carlsbad, NM
5 boxes please. I literally go through five boxes. Walmart during thanksgiving comes out with the family value pack which is amazing. This brand is way better the the generic. I recommend this to anyone.
Portage, IN
I use Shedd's Spreads Country Crock Spreadable Sticks when I make grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't you just cringe when spreading butter and it rips your bread? This will spread as easy as butter should.
Lizemores, WV
I use these all the time. They taste awesome and the fact that the measurements are on the package make them perfect for baking. They are my favorite butter sticks.
Ruther Glen, VA
I always use these to bake my cookies or to line my pan with butter. Honestly I get these for the price. I always find them on sale and they work amazing.
Fresno, CA
I use this butter a lot when I bake and cook. It has a great taste. I like the fact that they made the sticks with the measurements, it is so helpful.