BY COUNTRY CROCK

Country Crock® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil is made with real butter and just a touch of canola oil so it spreads straight from the fridge.  Now, you can enjoy the fresh buttery taste of Country Crock® with the goodness of canola oil.

Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I dont have any complaints for the Country Crock with Canola Oil  option. I use it for many things, cooking, toast other food options. It is very easy to spread and easy to store. Its not my biggest fan for baking since the sticks are easier to just cut with the measuring labels.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love country crock in general and the new butter with canola oil has been such a great addition to the country crock family! Tastes great, spreads easily, and always a great price. High quality items and continued consistent product quality keep me coming back!
Kelly D.
Purchased at: Kroger
This butter is so great for baking and spreading! It spreads effortlessly without tearing your toast and bread. I use this with infinite recipes! I think it’s a fair price and I’m pretty satisfied with the taste! Would recommend to family and friends
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
This butter is pretty tasty and very affordable, which is awesome. I don’t consider it to be spreadable as claimed immediately out of the refrigerator. You do you have to let it get a little room temperature before it will spread evenly.
Robin W.
I have been buying this for years and I love it it's soft is great when you need just a teaspoon of butter real quick I specially love it when I'm making biscuits or dinner rolls And when I making Italian bread Smooth creamy delicious
Shelandria R.
When I received the spark vox box a few months back, I got a coupon to try this brand of country crock spreadable butter with canola oil and I was very satisfied! I have been buying the product since the first try! very delicious
Julie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I like country crock because it is super smooth and spreadable and doesn't have a very salty taste like some margarine and butter spreads have. I think it makes the perfect crispy on the outside of a grilled cheese sandwich!!
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Fantastic for freshly baked bread and rolls. Adds a special touch to a blueberry muffin. The flavor is great and enhances the flavor of the product you are spreading it on. Can’t say enough about how perfect this is
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
This butter is really awesome. There’s definitely a difference from this butter and block butter. I feel I don’t have to wait for it to soften because it already is, even in the refrigerator. Awesome spread!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I switched to country crock about 3 months ago and will never go back. This butter is not just butter. It’s elevated to a whole new level. I use this butter to cook anything and everything and you can taste the difference immediately.