BY COUNTRY CROCK #13 in Butter

Country Crock® Shedd's Spread Vegetable Oil Calcium Plus Vitamin D Spread.
Country fresh taste.
39% vegetable oil.
No hydrogenated oil.
0g trans fat per serving.
*See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

• Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It's the best...2 Answers
  • "I've always used Country Crock Shedds spread." in 1 review
  • "Not only is it creamy but always taste great on a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 1 review
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
I can remember Country Crock being a staple in my household growing up. We never used any other brand except this one. Even the color of the containers are relatively the same tannish-brown. Growing up I have adapted this into my fridge as well. So I was excited to receive a coupon for a free butter from the TastyVoxBox to try out from Influenster.

It's a great butter that works literally for everything from multi-grain bread to vegetables. The texture is smooth and spreads very easily over anything. The taste is great and this time around I decided to purchase the Calcium with Vitamin D. The sizes of the containers vary to whatever you need and are easily affordable. When I was younger we always got the large tub for our family of 5, but now with my little family we can get by for quite some time with 15 ounces.

The original Country Crock only contains 50 calories per tablespoon, so not as bad as most would think about butter. I like to use mine in moderation and it always tastes wonderful, especially on a piece of warm cornbread. Mmm!

I also made cookies with the Country Crock and they turned out delicious!
Gwendolyn M.
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Country Crock because it is easy to spread and full of flavor unlike butter and other margarine products. I love the new design of the containers because it is easier to store in my fridge. I use it to bake, cook, and even on my toast. It is so versatile and doesn't require that I have other ingredients on hand. I can use it for everything. It has a fresh taste and I love the many varieties available.
Jean P.
Jean P.
Greensburg, PA
I love country crock it's creamy and so easy to spread not like butter that you have to leave out so you can butter your toast without putting holes in it. But with country crock you can take it from your fridge straight to the toast. It's great to bake, cook or anything else you want to do with it. They also have multiple kinds
Erica G.
Erica G.
Windermere, FL
Country crock has a yummy buttery taste and was really good in the dish I made for me and my family. I even used it to make a cake. It isn't a bad product but it's not the product for me. I prefer real butter to a spread. If I had a choice to use country crock spread over another brand I would choose country crock every time.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love this product! The only spread we use at my house! Spreads well and tastes amazing, and goes with absolutely everything. Remember when baking, though, you should still use the stick form. The structure of the spread won't hold up well during the baking process!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite brand of butter. It makes everything taste better. This also has calcium and vitamin D. Every little bit helps! I also love the new tub! It saves space in the refrigerator and once all the butter is gone, you can reuse it!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Pearl River, LA
I got this with my free coupon, I really like this. It's buttery tasting yet easy to spread. It's great to use in just about all your recipes. I used my coupon at Walmart. I will definitely get this product again and would recommend it to anyone.
Stasi T.
Stasi T.
Fairburn, GA
This is the type of butter my grandparents always bought, so it's the only kind I've ever bought. Living in the south, it's important to have great butter, and this stuff is great!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Ambler, Pa
Foodie Expert
Love this for baking and cooking! It's so spreadable and the taste is awesome! It makes everything taste better! No other brands compare! Love that I can find it anywhere!
Janet W.
Janet W.
Universal Cty, TX
This great margarine. I'm a butter kind of girl, but this margarine is super creamy and quite tasty.
crista b.
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It's the best butter I've ever tried and it has a great price tag.