BY COUNTRY CROCK #4 in Spreads

Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil have a delicious country fresh taste your family will love and can be used one-for-one like butter in your favorite recipes. They have a soft and creamy texture so they’re easy to mix straight out of the refrigerator, meaning you don’t waste any time waiting for them to soften.

• What store sells this butter ? 1 Answers
  • I live in Washington state and I have been looking all ov...1 Answers
  • Where Can I find it in Seattle? I got a coupon from Influ...1 Answers
Alyee H.
Country Crock has always been a staple in my household, so there
was no hesitation to try out Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks for our
everyday use. The salted kind is what you turn to for practically everything, for
instance adding it to your bread or pasta. Salt is a preservative, so these
sticks will have longer shelf life. I love that you don’t have to wait for it
to warm up right out of the fridge to begin using it for baking. The texture is
smooth, glides easily and tastes wonderful.

Just keep in mind that if you’re using this with a recipe
that calls for salt you may want to add less, or none at all, because the butter
already has it. I love buying sticks when I know I will need a certain amount
of butter, because it makes it easy that the wrapping paper shows the
measurements. Overall it makes cooking easier and is very versatile, without lacking
any flavor. I received a complimentary product for review.

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a complimentary box of Country Crock butter from Influenster for trial purposes & I'm pleasantly surprised. This butter comes with easy to use packaging (the outer lining comes with measurements and never sticks to the butter; making it easy to cut & remove butter faster than some other brands without a mess). Great flavor; we've used it in home fries, baked potato soup, and chicken with dumplings, so far. Great consistency. Our family likes to use butter with a grater so that it spreads easier- but that's unnecessary with this variety, saving lots of time. I like to mix my own butter flavors and this would be the best butter for use in my butter/tincture machine, it's soft yet firm. I love that it's made with sunflower oil, has 0g of trans fat, no partially hydrogenated oils, and 45% less saturated fat than butter. Definitely recommend, it's my favorite brand for butter.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Country crock is always in our refrigerator. This was the spread both my husband and I grew up on. The tub sizes are nice (and reusable as generic tupperware🤷🏼‍♀️🤣) The spread is creamy and delicious. Makes side dishes such as mashed potatoes amazing. Gets that grilled cheese perfectly golden brown because it doesn’t burn like real butter. I received a free coupon in my #tinselvoxbox from #Influenster for my honest review. Thank you #countrycrock Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks
Audrey R.
Country Crock spreads have been a staple in my family for pretty much my entire life.  I received this product complimentary to review, so we used it to make home made chocolate chip cookies. I loved using the Salted Buttery Sticks in the recipe because the salt helps to bring out the sweetness of the cookies. My 5yo daughter loved helping to bake and, of course, helping to eat them as well!
Britnee L.
Bland, so it doesn't add any flavor to the item you are cooking or baking besides the saltiness. Does have a low melting point (thus the easy spreadability) which makes it melt quickly in the microwave, so keep a close eye on it to not make a mess. I still prefer the taste of real butter. I did receive a coupon from Influenster to try this free.
Ember B.
Ended up getting unsalted and it was perfect. Love that they come in sticks, makes it easy for recipes with certain amounts to measure. Simply cut it off, and add. I’d recommend, especially if you’re looking for lower sodium. Can’t even tell a difference in taste!
Gabriella K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love country crock!! I've only ever used the tubs but this was a great addition to my grocery list. I love how spreadable it is and it's great for recipes because it's easy to measure versus getting the butter from the tubs and guessing. I was so surprised to see this in the box but so happy it was!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I started buying this butter when it came out and so far it is all I have been buying lately. It tastes really good in and on everything and spreads really well. I have also used it for baking and it works great! One pack contains 4 sticks of butter and it doesn’t cost any more than any other 4 stick pack of butter. Great product!
Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
I like salted butter better that is why this is my all time favorite butter. I use for everything in the kitchen literally everything even to fry eggs. The price is the best on the market super affordable I can’t ask for anything else
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I received this product free for my honest review. After receiving my Voxbox I found my free coupon and headed to my local Wal-Mart. Have you ever gotten excited about butter? No? Me neither,but this momma did after baking some cookies. I didn't have to laydown some elbow grease to mix my ingredients, and it was grand! This spread was super easy to mix and it was soft and pliable. I am definitely going to be buying this whenever baking is going to be involved.
Mary H.
Maple Valley
I live in Washington state and I have been looking all over to find Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks. Can someone tell me if I am able to purchase this product in Washington??
Maggie C.
Hancock
What store sells this butter ?
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
So people still use margarine? It's so unhealthy...
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Does this make good homemade pie crust, or should I just stick to real butter.
Mismana D.
Seattle, WA
Where Can I find it in Seattle? I got a coupon from Influenster and I can't find a grocery store that sells it....