BY COUNTRY CROCK #3 in Spreads

Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil have a delicious country fresh taste your family will love and can be used one-for-one like butter in your favorite recipes. They have a soft and creamy texture so they’re easy to mix straight out of the refrigerator, meaning you don’t waste any time waiting for them to soften.

• Does this make good homemade pie crust, or should I just stick to...1 Answers
  • So people still use margarine? It's so unhealthy...1 Answers
Alyee H.
Country Crock has always been a staple in my household, so there
was no hesitation to try out Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks for our
everyday use. The salted kind is what you turn to for practically everything, for
instance adding it to your bread or pasta. Salt is a preservative, so these
sticks will have longer shelf life. I love that you don’t have to wait for it
to warm up right out of the fridge to begin using it for baking. The texture is
smooth, glides easily and tastes wonderful.

Just keep in mind that if you’re using this with a recipe
that calls for salt you may want to add less, or none at all, because the butter
already has it. I love buying sticks when I know I will need a certain amount
of butter, because it makes it easy that the wrapping paper shows the
measurements. Overall it makes cooking easier and is very versatile, without lacking
any flavor. I received a complimentary product for review.

Audrey R.
Country Crock spreads have been a staple in my family for pretty much my entire life.  I received this product complimentary to review, so we used it to make home made chocolate chip cookies. I loved using the Salted Buttery Sticks in the recipe because the salt helps to bring out the sweetness of the cookies. My 5yo daughter loved helping to bake and, of course, helping to eat them as well!
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks are quick, easy to use, and they don't require softening. They are made with sunflower oil and are very flavorful to use in your daily recipes.
 I used my Country Crock Salted Buttery Stick in a cheesecake recipe. The buttery stick made the cheesecake more flavorful, smoother, creamery, buttery, and the butter had a hint of sweetness in it as well. You noticed the difference immediately from them and the other standard sticks you used. I loved the new Country Crocker Salted Buttery Sticks and had used it on many food items since purchasing it.

You can check out more of Country Crock fantastic product and delicious recipes at their website.
Britnee L.
Bland, so it doesn't add any flavor to the item you are cooking or baking besides the saltiness. Does have a low melting point (thus the easy spreadability) which makes it melt quickly in the microwave, so keep a close eye on it to not make a mess. I still prefer the taste of real butter. I did receive a coupon from Influenster to try this free.
Monique V.
Wharton, NJ
I received a coupon for a free package of County Crock Buttery Sticks. I have never really given much thought to butter, and have always purchased the one that was on sale. I tried this butter and noticed a remarkable difference in taste (in a good way). I plan on buying this butter again in the future.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
My mom and I made these delicious homemade cookies with such ease thanks to this product. I love the soft and creamy texture of the butter. I also love the fact that the butter is made with sunflower oil, it really gives the cookies a delicious taste you can't get with regular butter!
Aylin A.
I mostly use this butter for my toast or pancakes. I love how it gives the food this salty flavor that is just plain out good. So when i got the coupon on my #FeastVoxBox i was so happy lol. Who would of thought i would get excited over a butter coupon, but like i said this butter is so good.
Elia M.
I was so excited to try the new Country Crocks Salted Buttery Sticks for my Thanksgiving dinner. Having a spreadable butter for dinner rolls is a must and I don't always remember to take out the butter in advance for it to soften. This was the perfect solution!
Marci J.
Luxurious
I am thoroughly impressed by the salted butter sticks. I made a mushroom medley cream sauce, and my butter did not separate and created the most luxurious sauce with a magnificent sheen and velvety mouth feel. I’m definitely keeping these in stock!
Gabriella K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love country crock!! I've only ever used the tubs but this was a great addition to my grocery list. I love how spreadable it is and it's great for recipes because it's easy to measure versus getting the butter from the tubs and guessing. I was so surprised to see this in the box but so happy it was!
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
So people still use margarine? It's so unhealthy...
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Does this make good homemade pie crust, or should I just stick to real butter.