BY COUNTRY CROCK #4 in Spreads

Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil have a delicious country fresh taste your family will love and can be used one-for-one like butter in your favorite recipes. They have a soft and creamy texture so they’re easy to mix straight out of the refrigerator, meaning you don’t waste any time waiting for them to soften.

• Where Can I find it in Seattle? I got a coupon from Influenster a...1 Answers
  • Does this make good homemade pie crust, or should I just stick to...1 Answers
  • So people still use margarine? It's so unhealthy...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a complimentary box of Country Crock butter from Influenster for trial purposes & I'm pleasantly surprised. This butter comes with easy to use packaging (the outer lining comes with measurements and never sticks to the butter; making it easy to cut & remove butter faster than some other brands without a mess). Great flavor; we've used it in home fries, baked potato soup, and chicken with dumplings, so far. Great consistency. Our family likes to use butter with a grater so that it spreads easier- but that's unnecessary with this variety, saving lots of time. I like to mix my own butter flavors and this would be the best butter for use in my butter/tincture machine, it's soft yet firm. I love that it's made with sunflower oil, has 0g of trans fat, no partially hydrogenated oils, and 45% less saturated fat than butter. Definitely recommend, it's my favorite brand for butter.
Alyee H.
Country Crock has always been a staple in my household, so there
was no hesitation to try out Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks for our
everyday use. The salted kind is what you turn to for practically everything, for
instance adding it to your bread or pasta. Salt is a preservative, so these
sticks will have longer shelf life. I love that you don’t have to wait for it
to warm up right out of the fridge to begin using it for baking. The texture is
smooth, glides easily and tastes wonderful.

Just keep in mind that if you’re using this with a recipe
that calls for salt you may want to add less, or none at all, because the butter
already has it. I love buying sticks when I know I will need a certain amount
of butter, because it makes it easy that the wrapping paper shows the
measurements. Overall it makes cooking easier and is very versatile, without lacking
any flavor. I received a complimentary product for review.

Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Country crock is always in our refrigerator. This was the spread both my husband and I grew up on. The tub sizes are nice (and reusable as generic tupperware🤷🏼‍♀️🤣) The spread is creamy and delicious. Makes side dishes such as mashed potatoes amazing. Gets that grilled cheese perfectly golden brown because it doesn’t burn like real butter. I received a free coupon in my #tinselvoxbox from #Influenster for my honest review. Thank you #countrycrock Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks
Audrey R.
Country Crock spreads have been a staple in my family for pretty much my entire life.  I received this product complimentary to review, so we used it to make home made chocolate chip cookies. I loved using the Salted Buttery Sticks in the recipe because the salt helps to bring out the sweetness of the cookies. My 5yo daughter loved helping to bake and, of course, helping to eat them as well!
Britnee L.
Bland, so it doesn't add any flavor to the item you are cooking or baking besides the saltiness. Does have a low melting point (thus the easy spreadability) which makes it melt quickly in the microwave, so keep a close eye on it to not make a mess. I still prefer the taste of real butter. I did receive a coupon from Influenster to try this free.
Rachel K.
Jamestown, NY
I received a free coupon for this in my Tinsel VoxBox for my review. I don't normally purchase Country Crock products, so this was a new one for me, but I did really like the flavor and used the spread for just about anything. I would definitely buy again!
Gabriella K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love country crock!! I've only ever used the tubs but this was a great addition to my grocery list. I love how spreadable it is and it's great for recipes because it's easy to measure versus getting the butter from the tubs and guessing. I was so surprised to see this in the box but so happy it was!
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
I like country crock, the flavor is good and it’s always pretty spreadable considering it’s in a stick. We used it on toast and for baking. I know most people use unsalted for baking but I prefer salted. These were the perfect addition to cookies.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
I highly recommend this for those who bake. I used this in chocolate chip cookies and I was not disappointed. My cookies came out soft and chewy. What makes this butter even better is that with the cookies I made they did not stick to the pan.

*I got this product for free for testing purposes *
Angela S.
The salt adds no flavor that you would need. Good value and brand but we won’t buying the salted variety especially not for baking! Maybe for stir fry. Not healthy to be adding salt through butter. Satisfied with brand but not this variety
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
So people still use margarine? It's so unhealthy...
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Does this make good homemade pie crust, or should I just stick to real butter.
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
Where Can I find it in Seattle? I got a coupon from Influenster and I can't find a grocery store that sells it....