Country Crock Salted Baking Sticks

Country Crock® Salted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil have a delicious country fresh taste your family will love and can be used one-for-one like butter in your favorite recipes. They have a soft and creamy texture so they’re easy to mix straight out of the refrigerator, meaning you don’t waste any time waiting for them to soften.

Is Country Crock a margarine or butter? and Can I use Country Crock instead of butter? Is Country Crock better for you than butter?
I live in Washington state and I have been looking all over to find Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks. Can someone tell me if I am able to purchase this product in Washington??
What store sells this butter ?
Start your review of Country Crock Salted Baking Sticks!
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Country Crock Salted Baking Sticks uploaded by Tasha W.
Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks are quick, easy to use, and they don't require softening. They are made with sunflower oil and are very flavorful to use in your daily recipes.
 I used my Country Crock Salted Buttery Stick in a cheesecake recipe. The buttery stick made the cheesecake more flavorful, smoother, creamery, buttery, and the butter had a hint of sweetness in it as well. You noticed the difference immediately from them and the other standard sticks you used. I loved the new Country Crocker Salted Buttery Sticks and had used it on many food items since purchasing it.

You can check out more of Country Crock fantastic product and delicious recipes at their website.

Tanya B.
Campobello
Awesome product all the way around! Great for cooking AND baking and taste wonderful. I have used it for cookies, toast, frying eggs, flavoring sauces, you name it! Thanks country crock for another great product! Country Crock Salted Baking Sticks
Chrissy E.
Mcalester, OK
Thank you # Influenster and # Country Crock for the free product. I trust this brand for my backing, and it makes the best cookies!
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
One of my go to products when it comes to butter. Always good quality and easy to find in many different stores.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
Since it's Winter who doesn't want to bake? From cookies to brownies to cakes and muffins. This butter makes for easy measuring and using. The taste is great and we use it for vegetables, baking and grilling. They have a whole line of butter from salted to unsalted sticks and tubs
Jamie F.
Burlington, NJ
Country crook salted butter is great for am baking needs. I also use this for cooking lots of veggies and baked potatoes! Great value with great flavor!! All around great butter
Audrey R.
Port Matilda, PA
Country Crock Salted Baking Sticks uploaded by Audrey R.
Country Crock spreads have been a staple in my family for pretty much my entire life.  I received this product complimentary to review, so we used it to make home made chocolate chip cookies. I loved using the Salted Buttery Sticks in the recipe because the salt helps to bring out the sweetness of the cookies. My 5yo daughter loved helping to bake and, of course, helping to eat them as well!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
I started buying this butter when it came out and so far it is all I have been buying lately. It tastes really good in and on everything and spreads really well. I have also used it for baking and it works great! One pack contains 4 sticks of butter and it doesn’t cost any more than any other 4 stick pack of butter. Great product!
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
I always have this kind of butter because is a kind of measure for me. And is very practical, I do not need to use all the stick every time. The taste is creamy and rich, is delicious. Is very affordable.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Country Crock is a great brand! These sticks are so easy to use when baking! We always keep on hand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...